Gaming Hi Everybody!

faultedpolecat

New User
Oct 7, 2016
YouTube
Hi everyone! my name is faultedpolecat and you can call me faulted/polecat. i'm 20 years old, indonesian,

first of all it's been 2 years since i started my channel and it's only last year that i taken youtube more seriously and started uploading more videos and recently i've joined freedom to make my first progress to be full-time youtuber. horray!
my channel will mostly upload a wide variety of PC gaming content. as of right now i can only upload once a week because i'm afraid that if i make more than that my channel will mostly have no views. and that's actually why i joined freedom because it's been a year i started uploading more content and i havent made any progress since i started, and its really making me feel sad everyday to see my videos that i've worked hard to make ended up with no views.
my dream is that i want to make people happy, i want to entertain them with my videos.

Anyways i really HOPED that joining freedom will make a diffrence on my channel. and if you guys want to my channel feel free to take a look, and lastly i'll look forward to be working and growing together with you guys.

p.s. My goal for 2016 is that i have atleast 50 subs by the end of the year so that i could do youtube for a long long time

Last edited:

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Thanks for making a detailed introduction and following the Introduce Yourself rules :)

Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hi everyone! my name is faultedpolecat and you can call me faulted/polecat. i'm 20 years old, indonesian,

first of all it's been 2 years since i started my channel and it's only last year that i taken youtube more seriously and started uploading more videos and recently i've joined freedom to make my first progress to be full-time youtuber. horray!
my channel will mostly upload a wide variety of PC gaming content. as of right now i can only upload once a week because i'm afraid that if i make more than that my channel will mostly have no views. and that's actually why i joined freedom because it's been a year i started uploading more content and i havent made any progress since i started, and its really making me feel sad everyday to see my videos that i've worked hard to make ended up with no views.
my dream is that i want to make people happy, i want to entertain them with my videos.

Anyways i really HOPED that joining freedom will make a diffrence on my channel. and if you guys want to my channel feel free to take a look, and lastly i'll look forward to be working and growing together with you guys.

p.s. My goal for 2016 is that i have atleast 50 subs by the end of the year so that i cauld do youtube for a long long time
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! I checked your channel, neat content, one thing was, reduce your mic gain to avoid distortion! :D, No Man's Sky and Aragami videos were good! Keep up the good work! XD

Deukalos

Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Welcome to the family brother! Don't worry, I have been on that road too, I once didn't take YouTube seriously until now and sometimes it gets me down to know that little amounts of people look at work that I have spent hours putting effort in. This family forums will help you in many spectacular ways, such as meeting new YouTubers and collaborating with people. I've done that since and I am enjoying YouTube loads more than I use to. I wish you the best in your endeavours.

Fun Times

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2016
YouTube

p.s. My goal for 2016 is that i have atleast 50 subs by the end of the year so that i cauld do youtube for a long long time
Hello friend. Please don't get down about the sub count, everyone starts off at this point, including me :) . Just remember that your current subs mark the beginning of your ascension in YouTube and that they'll have your back. Just like everyone here at Freedom! Keep it up, Pal!

faultedpolecat

New User
Oct 7, 2016
YouTube
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! I checked your channel, neat content, one thing was, reduce your mic gain to avoid distortion! :D, No Man's Sky and Aragami videos were good! Keep up the good work! XD
Thank you for the info, but i think it's just that my mic just a bad one LOL

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97

Hey welcome, I hope your doing good my friend :). It's amazing that you have goals and that you haven't given up yet on youtube because to be honest there was times where I wanted to quit and not even turn back. I really love your dedication towards your channel and I'm sure soon enough it will grow dramatically. Check out the george show and you'll see a big difference in your subscribers! George is awesome! Well welcome and I did check out your channel and subscribed! Keep it up :)