Entertainment hi everybody!

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
hey everyone. my name is nathan. but on the internet I'm knows as ekloo. I'm 17 years old and I live in the netherlands. my hobby's are: gaming - skating - pooling - trolling/making jokes - singing and creating youtube video's. I love to make video's and I make a lot of different video's like: gameplay's - playtrough's - vlogs - random video's - Q&A's - interviews (if get the oppertunity) and challenges. and a lot more wil come, like for example when I think that I sing good enough, then I wil do that for youtube as well. the name of my channel is ekloo headquarters and I have 144 subs at the moment and I can say welcome to everyone who's reading and checking out my channel. I hope you all reading this and find my channel maybe we even can work together. I upload 3 times a week on the wednesday - friday and sunday. and later (soon) I wil upload everyday. I hope to see you all soon guys!

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
thanks for the welcome guys! okay I'm late with my reaction but I'm very busy. i try to keep on track with everything but that isn't easy as it looks. but I hope it wil be good time here and that we all grow fast :)

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
nice to meet you too Prology! and I just watched your channel and I subbed, aweseom video's you make bro! specially the horror part :)

Reactions: Prology

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the community :) I hope you will achieve your goals!! greetings from Denmark!
thank you very much! and I wil do my best for it! BTW I looked on your channel you sing well but. one tip: don't edit your voice. try to practice more instead. not that you sing bad but that wil be so much better. and the fans gonna love it more. ;) but you do sing good! and I hope that you wil achieve your goals as well!

A big welcome to Freedom Nathan!
I do wish you and your channel a huge success.
Have an awesome day! :)
thanks man and I wish the same to you!! and I also watched your channel and I just subbed it. nice gameplay video's you make bro! but one little tip: that trailer is more for a video intro. try to make a actual trailer where you tell the people why they should sub you ;) but that's all the feedback I can give to you. you doing it good. and have a awesome day too bro! :)

LuckyGamingsHD

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 9, 2016
YouTube
thanks man and I wish the same to you!! and I also watched your channel and I just subbed it. nice gameplay video's you make bro! but one little tip: that trailer is more for a video intro. try to make a actual trailer where you tell the people why they should sub you ;) but that's all the feedback I can give to you. you doing it good. and have a awesome day too bro! :)

Alrighty man, thanks for the feedback. Subbed as well have a nice day! :)

Reactions: ekloo

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! and the world of YouTube Entertainment. Hopefully you will get a lot of subscribers! I'm a beginner too and it's hard to get noticed, but it's not impossible to reach a dream like: Becoming a good YouTuber.

thanks for the welcome bro! and maybe in the beginning it's maybe hard but it's always possible if you work hard. and thanks and I hope you wil get to the 1000 subs soon! BTW I checked your channel and subbed. I like your commentary and we have one thing in common: my english isn't so good as well XD. but I try my best to practice it better and better. and that's the tip I give to you now. try to practice your english better by paying attention how others talk and try it too. at least if it's better english. that's all. you doing it awesome! and I wish you goodluck! and it wil be nice if you could look to my channel too :)