Entertainment Hi Everybody!

AchilleanOfficial

Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
www.youtube.com
Just so you're aware straight away, I'm not a gaming channel, at least not anymore. Anyway, I should start to introduce myself.

Alias
Achillean
I'm from the UK, however I'm not from London.
Hobbies
Playing Elsword, messing around in photoshop and teaching myself new things, such as new ways to edit.
Favourite Food (Favorite food for the US of A)
This is a little harder to answer, but I guess my favourite food would be either pizza or something else that constantly changes every year (I cannot decide what else I like)
Why did I start YouTube?
I personally started YouTube because I felt there wasn't enough content producers trying to point out the faults in each type of 'genre' on YouTube. (I am fully aware that this sounds similar to I Hate Everything, and I guess I am influenced by him. Ironically enough, iDubbbzTV's content cop is what inspired me the most to create my series, Vile Videos)
What is my biggest dream?
To own my own house/apartment, holding a job that provides a steady income that will also allow me to spend some of my own money and to enjoy life. Nothing special really.
If we're talking about YouTube, then maybe to have a somewhat decently sized fanbase (10K at the most).
What kind of channel do I run?
It's hard to define, but I'd say that I run a channel that does nothing but criticize and make somewhat immature jokes about certain types of channels. I guess I'm a critic/'comedian'/special snowflake.
How often do I upload?
I usually upload 1 video a week. I intend on increasing this number once I start to get better at this.
How long have I been on YouTube?
Technically I've been on YouTube for 3 years, but I recently made this channel since I decided that in order to try something new, I needed to start a new channel. It sounds counter-productive, but I have certain reasons for doing it.

So, if there's anything else you wanted to ask me, feel free to go ahead. I hope I'll be a worthy contribution to the community