Community Hi everybody! I'm Nick, and I'm looking to grow!

Nick Davidson

Rising User
Jan 4, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone, I'm Nick of YoutubeNick Studios, My goal is to be an educational channel that discusses multiple topics that range from Health and IQ boosting, to activism topics such as pollution and abuse.
I am looking to grow and make friends here, I currently have 14 subscribers, and am looking to reach my first hundred, but if I manage to make a thousand subscribers by the end of the year I will be giving away gift cards every month!
I am hoping to teach people what I can...
I am currently going to school to become a Teacher of English as a Second Language.
I am a Savantism case, and a personal goal of mine is to earn a two hundred IQ by the end of ten years from now!
I also want to get into a career in politics!
I am doing well in school, they put me in the National Society of Collegiate Scholars, who then gave me funds to start doing YouTube, because I entered a contest that had the goal of giving away money to people to help them help others, I said "I am a savant and I want to teach others for free on YouTube."

So help me out a little and teach me a little on how to grow my channel, watch, listen, and learn! I'll always have something important to say!
I made to videos yesterday and have one planned for Sunday.
---Nick

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello everyone, I'm Nick of YoutubeNick Studios, My goal is to be an educational channel that discusses multiple topics that range from Health and IQ boosting, to activism topics such as pollution and abuse.
I am looking to grow and make friends here, I currently have 14 subscribers, and am looking to reach my first hundred, but if I manage to make a thousand subscribers by the end of the year I will be giving away gift cards every month!
I am currently going to school to become a Teacher of English as a Second Language.
I am a Savantism case, and a personal goal of mine is to earn a two hundred IQ by the end of ten years from now!
I am doing well in school, they put me in the National Society of Collegiate Scholars, who then gave me funds to start doing YouTube, because I entered a contest that had the goal of giving away money to people to help them help others, I said "I am a savant and I want to teach others for free on YouTube."

So help me out a little and teach me a little on how to grow my channel, watch, listen, and learn! I'll always have something important to say!
---Nick
Hey there Nick, education is great to have always! Making friends should go smoothly, people love to talk on freedom. Giving away products every month sounds like a nice plan. What school do you go to? And that's very nice how you have the opportunity to make youtube videos. Tips will come naturally as you go across freedom, everyone has different insight to offer ^^

Nick Davidson

Rising User
Jan 4, 2016
YouTube
Hey there Nick, education is great to have always! Making friends should go smoothly, people love to talk on freedom. Giving away products every month sounds like a nice plan. What school do you go to? And that's very nice how you have the opportunity to make youtube videos. Tips will come naturally as you go across freedom, everyone has different insight to offer ^^

Thanks for the support Fattmat!
I go to the Phoenix of University, I use their online campus.

Nick Davidson

Rising User
Jan 4, 2016
YouTube
No worries, I love supporting people ^^ And I'm glad that you're managing well with your university. If you have any questions about youtube in general, make sure to let us know!
So, Fattmat, what's the best way to grow my channel?
I have been making videos since June, and I would love this hobby to become something big. Given that I have decent software, and have thought a lot about my content, I think I can get a following, I REALLY want to grow!!

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
So, Fattmat, what's the best way to grow my channel?
I have been making videos since June, and I would love this hobby to become something big. Given that I have decent software, and have thought a lot about my content, I think I can get a following, I REALLY want to grow!!
Well, it depends on your video archetype. You need to research your own outlets, and find forums/places that are dedicated to your particular video type. Making videos that can be shared quickly is ideal, since they can get around easier. Videos under three minutes do best, and if you find out anything groundbreaking, I'd consider posting it to reddit. Otherwise, you need to figure out your target market, and utilize the tools you have. Finding an audience is the hardest part for youtube, and it entirely depends on your approach to videos.

Nick Davidson

Rising User
Jan 4, 2016
YouTube
Well, it depends on your video archetype. You need to research your own outlets, and find forums/places that are dedicated to your particular video type. Making videos that can be shared quickly is ideal, since they can get around easier. Videos under three minutes do best, and if you find out anything groundbreaking, I'd consider posting it to reddit. Otherwise, you need to figure out your target market, and utilize the tools you have. Finding an audience is the hardest part for youtube, and it entirely depends on your approach to videos.
Well my videos are around one to three minutes, I can get people to watch them in their entirety, but what would you say my archetype is? I am going for informative, educational, and entertaining. Do you have any suggestions for places to post my content to in order to get started?

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Well my videos are around one to three minutes, I can get people to watch them in their entirety, but what would you say my archetype is? I am going for informative, educational, and entertaining. Do you have any suggestions for places to post my content to in order to get started?
Let me double check, one moment.

Before you consider advertising your content, you need to update your video intro, get an artist to make you thumbnails, remove the black bars from your video, take out the static noise, and to have clear objectives for your videos. But we can talk about this another time, because this is your introduction thread to meet people, hah. If you need more assistance, you can make a thread in the appropriate forum, members alongside myself can help you as well.

Last edited:

Nick Davidson

Rising User
Jan 4, 2016
YouTube
Let me double check, one moment.

Before you consider advertising your content, you need to update your video intro, get an artist to make you thumbnails, remove the black bars from your video, take out the static noise, and to have clear objectives for your videos. But we can talk about this another time, because this is your introduction thread to meet people, hah. If you need more assistance, you can make a thread in the appropriate forum, members alongside myself can help you as well.
Oh, but I like those elements of my videos... in my new ones I can do something else. I think my videos are pretty well thought out (at least a few of them that I have made have been, I only have about twelve videos so far.)

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Oh, but I like those elements of my videos... in my new ones I can do something else. I think my videos are pretty well thought out (at least a few of them that I have made have been, I only have about twelve videos so far.)
When you apply for your freedom badge later, you could post your videos at the community reviews. People can give you more insight on the matter ^^

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14KykUcnpLXEVry7ZBnCJ6OslnBjxG8P2uLigj95T6I8/viewform

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/community-reviews.384/

Nick Davidson

Rising User
Jan 4, 2016
YouTube
Thanks, guys! I love video games, but I haven't been playing them much, as my priorities have been rearranged to have my schooling as a top priority.

Xorganth Xorganth

Freedom! Member

---Nick
I am new too and I think what you have going here sound great. Look forward to seeing what you do.