Gaming Hi everybody! :D

Avigyl

New User
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys, my name is Max, I'm from Malaysia (it's a small country that's all the way on the other side of the globe if you're from the US :p ).

I first heard of Freedom! while looking for a network to attach my YouTube channel to and joined the forums here to find interesting people to collaborate with and get new tips on making videos.

My hobby is obviously gaming.... That's why my channel is about now.

Favorite food eh? Tom Yam, a famous soup from Thailand that is very popular here... Best served spicy too.

I first started YouTube for (believe it or not) unboxing videos... But over the years, I find myself spending money on digital games... What is there to unbox...?

I try to upload videos as often as I could... I would be uploading almost everyday if I had a stable and fast upload speed... Malaysian internet is really bad for uploading content :/

Anyway... Check me out at https://www.youtube.com/theavigyl :D

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

CallMeMok

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
Malaysia
YouTube
Hi guys, my name is Max, I'm from Malaysia (it's a small country that's all the way on the other side of the globe if you're from the US :p ).

I first heard of Freedom! while looking for a network to attach my YouTube channel to and joined the forums here to find interesting people to collaborate with and get new tips on making videos.

My hobby is obviously gaming.... That's why my channel is about now.

Favorite food eh? Tom Yam, a famous soup from Thailand that is very popular here... Best served spicy too.

I first started YouTube for (believe it or not) unboxing videos... But over the years, I find myself spending money on digital games... What is there to unbox...?

I try to upload videos as often as I could... I would be uploading almost everyday if I had a stable and fast upload speed... Malaysian internet is really bad for uploading content :/

Anyway... Check me out at https://www.youtube.com/theavigyl :D

Welcome to Freedom! :)
good to see another malaysian gamer here.