Gaming Hi, Emmagurd here!

Emmagurd

New User
Oct 22, 2015
Hi guys, I'm Emmagurd and I'm new to Freedom (and PGUK!). I'm 26 and from England, and I'm relatively new to the whole YouTubing thing. I only starting creating videos this year, so I'm still learning a lot ;-;

I've featured in my fiancé's YouTube videos a lot over the past couple of years, and decided that having my own YouTube channel would probably be fun xD Although, he creates a lot of Minecraft videos, whereas my content is all League of Legends (Sp4zie inspires me - he's awesome).

I try to upload 2-3 times a week, so if you're into funny League videos (where a game isn't taken too seriously!), pop on by:
https://www.youtube.com/c/EmmagurdGames

I look forward to speaking with so many new people :D

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hey @Emmagurd,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community! I'm glad that you introduced yourself. I think you made a great decision to be a content creator on YouTube and being partnered with Freedom!! I see that you like to play League of Legends, I used to love that game but I just got bored of it. I played since season 1 with @41Danny1 so we knew about the game for a while. It's a great game with a big community, I guess I'm just too used to it. What other games do you play? I assume you also play Minecraft because of your fiancé. I like to play Minecraft, there's lots to do in that game :p

I hope I get to see you more around our forums as it would be great to have more members of our community!

I wish for the best for you, your channel, and your fiancé!

Cheers! ;P

AmiPlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 10, 2015
Manchester
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! :)

An especially big welcome to you as you're a fellow Brit and the same age as me. I'll take a look sometime, as I've been wanting to check out League for a wee while now.

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
Hi guys, I'm Emmagurd and I'm new to Freedom (and PGUK!). I'm 26 and from England, and I'm relatively new to the whole YouTubing thing. I only starting creating videos this year, so I'm still learning a lot ;-;

I've featured in my fiancé's YouTube videos a lot over the past couple of years, and decided that having my own YouTube channel would probably be fun xD Although, he creates a lot of Minecraft videos, whereas my content is all League of Legends (Sp4zie inspires me - he's awesome).

I try to upload 2-3 times a week, so if you're into funny League videos (where a game isn't taken too seriously!), pop on by:
https://www.youtube.com/c/EmmagurdGames

I look forward to speaking with so many new people :D
Welcome Emmagurd! Hope you enjoy it here at freedom!

Kraedax

Respected User
Oct 25, 2015
YouTube
I absolutely love your name! I haven't played league for myself, but ill be sure to check you out! :D