Omichap

New User
Mar 30, 2016
Poland
YouTube
Hi everyone firstly sorry for my english becouse i'm from Poland . My channel is mostly about a free android games and guides for Team Fortress 2. I 'm doing sometimes a something like a " remix " of popular YouTubers in my country . I come to !Freedom becouse its not lock in and not bad earnings . My goal is to make a 1k subscribers to next month I 'm on a half way to do this (If you want you can subscribe me and help me reach the goal ^^ )

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi everyone firstly sorry for my english becouse i'm from Poland . My channel is mostly about a free android games and guides for Team Fortress 2. I 'm doing sometimes a something like a " remix " of popular YouTubers in my country . I come to !Freedom becouse its not lock in and not bad earnings . My goal is to make a 1k subscribers to next month I 'm on a half way to do this (If you want you can subscribe me and help me reach the goal ^^ )
It's all good Omichap, English takes time to learn at first. Team Fortress two is nice to play, I wanted to make a series on it when I first stated out. What's a remix of popular youtubers? Making a thousand subs is possible with the right mind set ^^

Reactions: Omichap

Omichap

New User
Mar 30, 2016
Poland
YouTube
Awesome buddy! Hope you have fun here :D
Welcome :D
good luck with that :)
will look up to your channel
*edit : i dont understand the language tho ._.
It's all good Omichap, English takes time to learn at first. Team Fortress two is nice to play, I wanted to make a series on it when I first stated out. What's a remix of popular youtubers? Making a thousand subs is possible with the right mind set ^^
Thank you! :D

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

what is Poland like ? I'm glad you came to freedom , you have a nice goal indeed to get 1k by next month and I'm sure you can get there