Exemz77

New User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys my name is Exemz, i am 15 years old and live in Norway, Gaming has always been a part of my life, and i enjoy playing them, i have always dreamed of making a living out of it I hope to become a big youtuber one day as many other people I am sure. If you guys support me, I would appreciate it a lot! This channel is mainly for Gaming, and take in anyones suggestions, so make sure to help me out! I hope this dream comes true :D Thanks for listening

Link to my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8hfe4ZklRBMlK-zuerm6pA

ItzRhys

Rising User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey, I've got some constructive criticism, I think it'd be cool if you put the most exciting part of the video at the start then an intro, then the video, this would help engage the viewer which would help because it stops people from clicking away or skipping to the middle of the video, hope that helps =)

Reactions: Exemz77

Exemz77

New User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey, I've got some constructive criticism, I think it'd be cool if you put the most exciting part of the video at the start then an intro, then the video, this would help engage the viewer which would help because it stops people from clicking away or skipping to the middle of the video, hope that helps =)
Thanks ill keep that in mind :D

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Hey Bro, Really Nice Introduction BTW Welcome To Forums, Dont forget to read the rules and enjoy your stay, I liked your channel, thats why Subbed you, so dont forget to see my channel and sub it back. :) I Helped You To Reach Your Goal By Subbing

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to the freedom forums :)
Ooooohhhh what is it like in Norway ? I really want to visit :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

If you need any help be sure to ask around :)