Community Hi and welcome to MySteamExperience

Mar 16, 2017
YouTube
Hello I am new to all this. I recently created a youtube channel featuring me playing a wide range of games. It is still new and really not sure what I'm doing. But please checkout my gameplay, I would love any advise on how to attract more visitors, and I'm really not sure how to join a partnering channel but am willing. Thanks!

-MyS.E.

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello & Welcome the Freedom forums, to answer your question on how to partner with Freedom all you need to do is be meeting the basic requirements, creating an account @ https://www.freedom.tm or using your google account to login and then linking your channel to the network. I would check ut your channel but you've not linked it or given its name so I may struggle to find it. You can add a sub box in your signature like mine by hovering over your name in the top right and clicking "Personal details", then just go down to YouTube Channel and follow to instructions underneath the box in small text to make sure you get it right, once done just save changes and there you go. If you have any more questions or need any help just let me know and I'll do what I can to help you out.​

Reactions: MySteamExperience
Mar 16, 2017
YouTube
It will not let me link them yet, says im accepted but says in review. My channels name is myS.E. (my steam experience). I'm hesitant to link to that because it seems against the rules. I did put it in my signature. Thanks!

Marcus Walker

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2014
Canada
YouTube
Hello I am new to all this. I recently created a youtube channel featuring me playing a wide range of games. It is still new and really not sure what I'm doing. But please checkout my gameplay, I would love any advise on how to attract more visitors, and I'm really not sure how to join a partnering channel but am willing. Thanks!

-MyS.E.
My advice is work on your thumbnails! Thumbnails is the first thing that grabs a viewers attention! There's hundreds of tutorials of how to make them your self or to use a template on youtube! Good luck with your channel :)

Reactions: MySteamExperience
Mar 16, 2017
YouTube
I did as you said and created a banner and a thumbnail. It seems the main is connected to google account and will take a few to update. Let me know what you think (My fiance is very good at art im gonna have her put together something beautiful later). Any other tips??

Marcus Walker

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2014
Canada
YouTube
I did as you said and created a banner and a thumbnail. It seems the main is connected to google account and will take a few to update. Let me know what you think (My fiance is very good at art im gonna have her put together something beautiful later). Any other tips??
Make sure to base your banner and thumbnails off the videos you'll be creating! If you would like a review check out my thread Here

Melvini Plays

Rising User
Mar 16, 2017
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! Hope you will enjoy this just as much as i do, if you need any help or have any questions feel free to ask/add me.
Take care buddy!