Entertainment Hi And Hola To Evreybody

you can ask me anything if you like i will be glady to awnser as soon as i can ?

• Total voters

MissterGeppetto

New User
Feb 11, 2017
YouTube
Hi my name is Ramon Campos. I started my first YouTube Channel since my first video introducing myself MisterGeppetto i do kinda of english and spanish videos but have diceded to do it on spanish because ther arent much good youtubers like in english and finally i wanted to do gameplays but dont have a good camrea or computer i just want to live a happy life making videos just to go through the day so since i dont have some good equipment i do vlogs and funny stuff on my laptop with the help with my girlfriend i did my first video

Where are you from? i was born in san bernadino but now lie in mexico

How old are you? im 20 years old

How did you find Freedom!?: I found Freedom! from a YouTube partnership site

What made you join our forums?: I want to get to know some really cool people along the way to be a better youtuber

What are your hobbies?: My hobbies include playing games and watching YouTube and Netflix

What is your favorite food?:italian like pizza and lasagna pasta

What is your biggest dream?: to be a big youtuber that plays all day loving what he does and make people laugh and makes a livivng out of it

How frequently do you upload?: I'm going to start uploading consistently on a daily basis when i get the best equipment computer, camrea and mic

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Welcome to the forums! :D Pizza and lasagna are awesome, some of my favorites too! Also don't forget to put your channel in the profile settings so it'll show up in all of your posts. :)

Reactions: MissterGeppetto

MissterGeppetto

New User
Feb 11, 2017
YouTube
Welcome to the forums! :D Pizza and lasagna are awesome, some of my favorites too! Also don't forget to put your channel in the profile settings so it'll show up in all of your posts. :)
Thanks man i just did that thanks for the help n n