Gaming HI all xXSytherXx gaming here

Sep 23, 2017
YouTube
Hi all xXSytherXx Gaming here. I am New to youtube I mean NEW. Started back in apirl 2017 working hard to get my channel going. I have full time Job I own My own taxi. But like making videos more.I watch my game play all the time to go over what i need to work on. I cant wait till i hit 10000 views on my channel to be a partner with freedom. It is a challange to do this. I am 38 have 2 kids and wife.

Your New friend xXSytherXx

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi all xXSytherXx Gaming here. I am New to youtube I mean NEW. Started back in apirl 2017 working hard to get my channel going. I have full time Job I own My own taxi. But like making videos more.I watch my game play all the time to go over what i need to work on. I cant wait till i hit 10000 views on my channel to be a partner with freedom. It is a challange to do this. I am 38 have 2 kids and wife.

Your New friend xXSytherXx
Welcome to the Community :)

So you have your own Taxi? Pretty interesting job ^^

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
Welcome to the forum, the majority of the Freedom family is pretty much into gaming. If you have any questions or want to collab with other gamers they'd be glad to help.

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Syther!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. I suppose in your situation as someone with a job and a family and want to start up a YouTube channel, time management is key. (y) (Y) Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Learn how to add a subscribe button below your signature (fix that error!)
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D