Gaming Hi all jammychap here

jammychap

Freedom! Member
Nov 9, 2017
YouTube
jammychap
Hi guys n gals, just thought I'd pop in to introduce my channel and say hi, my channel is https://www.youtube.com/user/grasmatas or serch for jammychap my xbox gamertag.

I've been on YouTube socially for 10 years now i have 53 subs and 184,544 views, i'm really looking to build on those number which is why I've joined Freedom, lets make this happen lol.

I'm very much open to suggestions on how to improve my channel, stuff like intro's and outros, not sure how to do all that yet but i'll figure it out.

Thanks for reading jammychap.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
welcome to the freedom forums, there are many sections here that can help you improve your channel, just make sure you ask for help in the right ones and dont be afraid to ask around

Reactions: jammychap
U

User.123120

Welcome to the forums! [emoji4]

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the forums @jammychap. Those are some wonderful view metrics, did you do anything specific to get those views, for example a specific way of advertising / sharing on certain sites?

Reactions: jammychap

jammychap

Freedom! Member
Nov 9, 2017
YouTube
jammychap
Welcome to the forums @jammychap. Those are some wonderful view metrics, did you do anything specific to get those views, for example a specific way of advertising / sharing on certain sites?
I have done a lot of work recently on linking social media platforms, my YouTube shares to twitter and linked to Facebook, my instagram is linked to twitter also, I'm active on a few gaming pages on Facebook and on certain YouTube pages that I follow, dropping in the odd video of mine that's relevant to the conversation always helps [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk[DOUBLEPOST=1510399846][/DOUBLEPOST]

There are some interesting stats on certain videos, for instance an old poor quality video like Gta4 fatal helicopted crash 7,139 views limited monitization due to content

My Fallout 4 Sanctuary settlement #1 only 37 views monitized ok

Different games and ages but it seems on the face of it the public want gore, one of my top non gaming videos An accident waiting to happen at Chelmsley wood Asda 17,670 views monitized ok

What a sick world we live in lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Row

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey Jammychap!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Join this month's giveaway for a chance to win $100 worth of prizes ^-^
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

jammychap

Freedom! Member
Nov 9, 2017
YouTube
jammychap
Hey Jammychap!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Join this month's giveaway for a chance to win $100 worth of prizes ^-^
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D
Thanks Row, these forums are a little different to other forums I've used in the past but I'll work it out lol.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk