Gaming Hi all, I'm New to Youtube!

Nuno GME

Nov 27, 2016
YouTube
Nuno_GME
How The Heck Are Ya ! I love all kind of Games from First Person Shooter like Overwatch to RPG games like Guild Wars. My main focus will be Live streaming and invite my viewers to play video game with me on the live stream! I hope you guys can check it out :) or just say hi :)

Your name/alias: Nuno
Where are you from?: I'm From USA but was born in Brazil.
How old are you?: :X over 21+
How did you find Freedom!? Suggested by other YouTubers
What made you join our forums?: Trying to help others and grow my channel
What are your hobbies?: Video games and Anime :eek:
What is your favorite food? Steak :p
Why did you start YouTube? to Live streaming and invite my viewers to play video game.
What is your biggest dream? be able to work from home and travel the world.
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming Channel
How frequently do you upload?: 3 to 5 times a week hopefully.

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community @Nuno GME , i really hope you can enjoy your time here. You say you would like to travel the world - if you could go anywhere where would you go and why?

Nuno GME

Nov 27, 2016
YouTube
Nuno_GME
Welcome to Freedom! :D
It was lovely hearing about you and your channel! I hope you enjoy your time here.
I wish you all the best for your channel! :D and I look forward to seeing you around the forum. (y) (Y)
Thank you so much for the warm welcome and taking the time to comment. I'll see you around :)

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Nuno :) Ha ha no need to worry about age man! Fellow old man of 21+ years right here with ya xD Btw how are livestreams? I've been getting so many different opinions over the years that at this point between Twitch or Youtube I'm not sure which one's better. Either way it sounds pretty complicated setting them up ;P

Anyways I hope you enjoy your time here at Freedom man! If you ever need something feel free to ask around. I'm sure you could tell from all the people in this thread but Freedom's got no shortage of friendly people :D Have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Nuno GME

Nov 27, 2016
YouTube
Nuno_GME
Welcome to Freedom Nuno :) Ha ha no need to worry about age man! Fellow old man of 21+ years right here with ya xD Btw how are livestreams? I've been getting so many different opinions over the years that at this point between Twitch or Youtube I'm not sure which one's better. Either way it sounds pretty complicated setting them up ;P

Anyways I hope you enjoy your time here at Freedom man! If you ever need something feel free to ask around. I'm sure you could tell from all the people in this thread but Freedom's got no shortage of friendly people :D Have an awesome day! - Brandon

View attachment 17530

Hahaha Live stream its okay 0 Minus viewers but what the heck I'm trying to learn to talk to myself :p (thats the hard part :(). I have been streaming to both at the same time. So hopefully one of them will kick in. Thank you so much for taking the time and saying Hi. 21+ have to stick together ;p

Reactions: BodaciousBrosGaming

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Hahaha Live stream its okay 0 Minus viewers but what the heck I'm trying to learn to talk to myself :p (thats the hard part :(). I have been streaming to both at the same time. So hopefully one of them will kick in. Thank you so much for taking the time and saying Hi. 21+ have to stick together ;p
Well one of these days I'll hopefully be able to work past my inner procrastinator to livestream on one of them x) Also thanks for stopping by Nuno! Those Overwatch videos of yours have only made me more anxious to try the game out :D Well, y'know once it downloads... - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

tlevelgrinders

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to the team! I've also been streaming some overwatch and upload daily, sadly I saw your video and you play on xbox so we can't collab :(

Nuno GME

Nov 27, 2016
YouTube
Nuno_GME
Well one of these days I'll hopefully be able to work past my inner procrastinator to livestream on one of them x) Also thanks for stopping by Nuno! Those Overwatch videos of yours have only made me more anxious to try the game out :D Well, y'know once it downloads... - Brandon

View attachment 17534

Any time Sir :) I did love your channel. Very well put together. Please don't be a stranger and stay in touch :)[DOUBLEPOST=1480381774][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey welcome to the team! I've also been streaming some overwatch and upload daily, sadly I saw your video and you play on xbox so we can't collab :(

:( I do play on the computer as well but my computer cant take streams. If you play on Pc maybe we can just have fun and play together :)

Nuno GME

Nov 27, 2016
YouTube
Nuno_GME
Welcome to Freedom!
How have you found doing live streaming versus just uploading videos? :)

Hi there :).That's a Great question. My goal is to have the viewers be part of the stream something they can interact with then just watching me play. I welcome all and any viewers to play with me during the stream. I do post Uncut Stream footage as well as the "Highlights of the stream" for those that do not want to be part of the stream and just want to watch. :p

tlevelgrinders

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
YouTube
Any time Sir :) I did love your channel. Very well put together. Please don't be a stranger and stay in touch :)[DOUBLEPOST=1480381774][/DOUBLEPOST]

:( I do play on the computer as well but my computer cant take streams. If you play on Pc maybe we can just have fun and play together :)

Sadly I also have a crap pc :p , therefore I just play on ps4 (well 90% of the time)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
How The Heck Are Ya ! I love all kind of Games from First Person Shooter like Overwatch to RPG games like Guild Wars. My main focus will be Live streaming and invite my viewers to play video game with me on the live stream! I hope you guys can check it out :) or just say hi :)

Your name/alias: Nuno
Where are you from?: I'm From USA but was born in Brazil.
How old are you?: :X over 21+
How did you find Freedom!? Suggested by other YouTubers
What made you join our forums?: Trying to help others and grow my channel
What are your hobbies?: Video games and Anime :eek:
What is your favorite food? Steak :p
Why did you start YouTube? to Live streaming and invite my viewers to play video game.
What is your biggest dream? be able to work from home and travel the world.
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming Channel
How frequently do you upload?: 3 to 5 times a week hopefully.
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

Played Overwatch alot after release but now with Cod and BF1 i switched for now :p

As for Anime i am a fanatic with that, what are some of your favorites? ^^

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Welcome to the forums, I encourage you to read the rules and follow them strictly, cos if you don't, you'll get into a lot of trouble.

Good luck!