Gaming Hi all :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I can understand,but really,is much harder explain how mod's work,in the end,are easy to install and use them.MC have infinite ways of playing! Can follow the standard path (survive,make portal,go to END and kill the dragon) or make an amazing world as you please :)
That is something i can agree on, Minecraft sure has lots of potential and many different ways you can play the game but when comparing the console verion to the pc version is reason for me to skip it as it is. I am a console player and all the awesome things that is on the Pc is not yet in the console version :(

Semplicemente Axl

Rising User
Freedom! Member
That is something i can agree on, Minecraft sure has lots of potential and many different ways you can play the game but when comparing the console verion to the pc version is reason for me to skip it as it is. I am a console player and all the awesome things that is on the Pc is not yet in the console version :(

Ah,now i understand much things.You know why they don't allow use mods on console version? Well.it's because of exploit that allow to use unsigned code (hack,in the end)and all mods don't have official digital sign.In fact Forge Loader (i talk about Pc ver.) allow to run unsigned code into minecraft executable jar. (this is the way i think work)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Ah,now i understand much things.You know why they don't allow use mods on console version? Well.it's because of exploit that allow to use unsigned code (hack,in the end)and all mods don't have official digital sign.In fact Forge Loader (i talk about Pc ver.) allow to run unsigned code into minecraft executable jar. (this is the way i think work)
Aye could indeed be the reason why wich also makes many games less fun on consoles :(

Reactions: Semplicemente Axl

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97
Im "Semplicemente Axl" real name: Alessandro,36 years old,an italian youtuber that love games,talk on Vlog and much more :) hope see u soon on mine channel :D
Hey welcome to freedom, I was just curious to know, but what games do you happen to play? I would love to play sometime since I don't have a lot of friends online to play with.

Semplicemente Axl

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the family bud, I hope your journey throughout YouTube tends to be a short and successful one! All the best in your dreams :D

Awww...Thank you :)

Hey welcome to freedom, I was just curious to know, but what games do you happen to play? I would love to play sometime since I don't have a lot of friends online to play with.

I play Euro Truck Sim 2,Dirt 3,Car Mechanic Simulator 2015,Minecraft,of course xD,Clash Royale,Far Cry 4,Ride,Project Cars,games like that....I don't like much FPS...

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97
Im "Semplicemente Axl" real name: Alessandro,36 years old,an italian youtuber that love games,talk on Vlog and much more :) hope see u soon on mine channel :D
Hello, welcome :). I was wondering if you love to play video games because I do and I was wondering if had PSN? My name is Marchman97 and it would awesome to interact with new people. Thanks and I did check out your channel and it's awesome