Mr Wooff

Freedom! Member
Nov 7, 2014
YouTube
jamestron360
So yea I'm a little shy but **** it I just want to chat so if you need any tips, questions being answered, review your channel or you just want to talk. Then have a try here I'm open to talking :) and dont worry I will note bite. PS I have been with freedom for almost 2 year now well I tried joining in april got in november :3

Reactions: retmans

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
So yea I'm a little shy but **** it I just want to chat so if you need any tips, questions being answered, review your channel or you just want to talk. Then have a try here I'm open to talking :) and dont worry I will note bite. PS I have been with freedom for almost 2 year now well I tried joining in april got in november :3
Being shy is okay, since everyone starts off somewhere ^^ Talking is easiest for me, since I have randomly free time when I visit the forums :p What inspired you to join Freedom when you first started?

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , don't worry about being shy , on videos I'm confident but in real life I'm a mess haha , I get the shakes a lot when I do something new or in a large group :) its fine though !

2 years is a very long time ! how has it been so far ?

Mr Wooff

Freedom! Member
Nov 7, 2014
YouTube
jamestron360
Well thanks for the support but hi :)

First of all my time on Freedom has been amazing Prology because its helped me made friends who I love to bits one being my best friend who I have met up with called Sian. I have also been spotlighted twice on the channel :) still waiting for george to do so tho.

Next of all the thing what inspired me to join freedom well fattmat I orignaly joined YouTube to pass time so I spend less time thinking and more time doing stuff, I guess I started to join freedom because I wanted to meet new people and see if networks do really help you grow and well turns out they do or at least freedom dose. Also I saw george found him wierd watched more and for some reason I liked his postivite attidude so I joined.

Last of all retmans im glad you do vlogs too :) and thanks for checking them out I will try out one of yours :). I am a musican myself well I play Ukulele, drums and piano nothing to brag about :3

retmans

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Well thanks for the support but hi :)

First of all my time on Freedom has been amazing Prology because its helped me made friends who I love to bits one being my best friend who I have met up with called Sian. I have also been spotlighted twice on the channel :) still waiting for george to do so tho.

Next of all the thing what inspired me to join freedom well fattmat I orignaly joined YouTube to pass time so I spend less time thinking and more time doing stuff, I guess I started to join freedom because I wanted to meet new people and see if networks do really help you grow and well turns out they do or at least freedom dose. Also I saw george found him wierd watched more and for some reason I liked his postivite attidude so I joined.

Last of all retmans im glad you do vlogs too :) and thanks for checking them out I will try out one of yours :). I am a musican myself well I play Ukulele, drums and piano nothing to brag about :3

well, i don't call my video "vlogs" it's more like recording the road or around me
and thanks, i saw your comment
but my country is flat, just totally. what about your country or area?

and that sounds nice!!!
you sould make a video of that, i would like to hear some

Mr Wooff

Freedom! Member
Nov 7, 2014
YouTube
jamestron360
Well we have a massive forrest close to us with the countrys water supply and the area is really nice to live in not to go on hoilday its basic what you americans would call countryside :) I think

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome! I hope to see you around the forums sometime! I'm generally introverted in person, but I love online interaction haha. Glad to see Freedom has been working out well for you!

Mr Wooff

Freedom! Member
Nov 7, 2014
YouTube
jamestron360
i own a totally dutch instrument called a streetorgan (draaiorgel in dutch)
did you ever heard of it?

if you would like to see a video
you could go to my channel (below)
were you can find a link to that channel (were i upload those songs)
in the description of every video
Oh ok I will definely check that out because I have never heard of that instrument before :(. but if your wondering I play drums piano and ukulele :)

Reactions: retmans

Mr Wooff

Freedom! Member
Nov 7, 2014
YouTube
jamestron360
i own a totally dutch instrument called a streetorgan (draaiorgel in dutch)
did you ever heard of it?

if you would like to see a video
you could go to my channel (below)
were you can find a link to that channel (were i upload those songs)
in the description of every video
I cant find the video :(