OsazeVlogs

New User
Apr 5, 2017
YouTube
Hey Everyone!

I'm Osaze (Oh-Sah-Zay) and i recently started vlogging about 2 months ago for a new focus, I do daily uploads! And I believe my vlogs are pretty entertaining! My channel name is OsazeVlogs on youtube. Unfortunately I can't post any links yet because I''m new to the forum.

But a little bit about myself is that I was indeed born and raised in Jamaica. I moved to the states in Oct 2012. I'm a very outgoing person and love to spread laughs and joy to people all around the world. I tend to make others around me smile I sometimes even forgot to smile myself and yeah I know it's bad but with time it'll get better haha.

But Definitely Subscribe if you like the content!
And let me know your opinions as well!!

Reactions: LifeWithMiko

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey Everyone!

I'm Osaze (Oh-Sah-Zay) and i recently started vlogging about 2 months ago for a new focus, I do daily uploads! And I believe my vlogs are pretty entertaining! My channel name is OsazeVlogs on youtube. Unfortunately I can't post any links yet because I''m new to the forum.

But a little bit about myself is that I was indeed born and raised in Jamaica. I moved to the states in Oct 2012. I'm a very outgoing person and love to spread laughs and joy to people all around the world. I tend to make others around me smile I sometimes even forgot to smile myself and yeah I know it's bad but with time it'll get better haha.

Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

Spreading a smile is a good thing to do and as you say don't forget to smile too. Hope to see you around the forums ;]

Reactions: OsazeVlogs

LifeWithMiko

New User
Feb 12, 2017
Hey Everyone!

Hey wassup, im from the bahamas. I vlog also i just want to get to know u personally so maybe we can collabarate. If u want. My channel is LifeWithMiko by the way.