Entertainment Heyo

AuthRandom

Rising User
Nov 21, 2015
YouTube
Hey yall! So my old channel (feelingstoontown) I got bored of, so I decided to make an actual channel. This channel will be more... Serious. I'm not sure about the specific content of the channel, I may play around with multiple types of videos / series, but right now I'm thinking Comedy of some sorts.

So yeah.

Hi.

Last edited:

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @AuthRandom,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I created my new channel to take things a bit more seriously a couple of years ago, it gives you a nice opportunity to start from scratch. :)

Now that we know a bit about your new channel, could you tell us a little more about yourself? If you need some ideas for topics to talk about, you can start with the introduction template!

Click here to view the introduction template!

I was just wondering, when you mentioned comedy videos, did you mean real life comedy videos, video game comedy videos, or a combination of both? I think both would be really cool.

I look forward to seeing you around, good luck with the new channel!

Reactions: AuthRandom

AuthRandom

Rising User
Nov 21, 2015
YouTube
Hi @AuthRandom
Now that we know a bit about your new channel, could you tell us a little more about yourself?

I was just wondering, when you mentioned comedy videos, did you mean real life comedy videos, video game comedy videos, or a combination of both? I think both would be really cool.
I'm a 14 year old freshman in HS. Big fan of rhythm games such as Osu! and Stepmania, but I'm nowhere near good enough at that game to want to make videos on it.

I'd love to make both, if I could. I'm not a big gamer, TF2 mainly, but again, not very good at that either.

Real life skits, maybe, but it'd be a bit hard on my own. I may do some rant-type videos / discussion videos. That sort of thing. Pretty much skip around until I find something fun that I can be passionate about

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
I'm a 14 year old freshman in HS. Big fan of rhythm games such as Osu! and Stepmania, but I'm nowhere near good enough at that game to want to make videos on it.

I'd love to make both, if I could. I'm not a big gamer, TF2 mainly, but again, not very good at that either.

Real life skits, maybe, but it'd be a bit hard on my own. I may do some rant-type videos / discussion videos. That sort of thing. Pretty much skip around until I find something fun that I can be passionate about
Real life skits seem like a lot of fun to do but I agree, it can be quite difficult to accomplish on your own. :)