Gaming Heyo Freedom Community!!

JustManiacal

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 3, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone! My name is Joseph or as my friends call me JT. My Youtube name is JustManiacal. I am a 17 year-old college student who loves video games. Yes... I know, how am I a college student at 17? I am duel enrolling, basically I'm part high-school part college. In my case, since I hate high-school so much, I'm taking a full load of college classes, four classes/12 credit hours, and no high-school classes. Anyway, that's the BORING part of my life.

I am from Florida and I made a deal with my dad, a deal that I am shocked he agreed to, if I get 50-100k subscribers in two years, I won't have to continue college. Yeah, two years, weird number I know. That's because I'll be in this community college for two years before transfering to a full fledged university. Yay.... An important part in my life which makes Youtube difficult for me is my internet speed. Most people have 1 MB down and, well, I don't know the average upload speed. But... For me since I live down a mile dirt road far from the city I get 150 KB/s down and 50 KB/s up, and my family LOVES movies. So the only time I use the internet is at night. I pull all nighters all the time. Is it healthy? No. Is it fun? Ooooohhhh yeah!!! I normally stock up on some Monster energy drinks and start playing Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. Anyway, enough of that, onto the next paragraph!!!

I am a 17 year old male. That's about it. Yup.

I found first introduced to Networks by Pamaj. He was a big role model for me, I don't really watch him anymore cause Call of Duty isn't my thing anymore. On my old channel I uploaded CoD ALL the time! I don't really play it anymore. I've been doing Youtube for as long as I remember, I can name 7 of my accounts with 50+ subscribers off the top of my head, yeah... I wasn't really consistent... To be fully honest I only recently became smart. I was a total idiot from the years 15 and down. A little into 16 maybe. XD Anyway!! Next paragraph. Wait, forgot about telling you how I found Freedom. I found it just by researching a lot of networks. To be honest, I heard a lot of people in the Youtube comments saying Freedom sucked, but looking at it, it looks amazing! Great community and lots of tools to use. :D

I joined the forums because I don't really have a bunch of online friends. I got a few, Josh, Sam, Kory. That's about it. XD I met Sam and Kory on a online game, and I met Josh 5-6 years ago when I owned my Minecraft server. Yeah... I was one of those kids. I've owned like 8 servers and Josh was my co-owner on all of them. (Psst. If you're still reading, comment Pizza below! :D)He's an amazing friend that I play with all the time. What mainly makes of friends is our internet speed. XD Yeah, weird thing to say right? His internet is about as bad as mine. I thing I may have 20-30 KB/s more than him. I rub that in a lot.

Hobbies... Well... I like sports a lot. Well, I used to. I played Football in my Freshman year at highschool. But... Video games is my only true hobby.

Favorite fooooood.... Pizza.

Why did I start Youtube? Since I can remember, all I want to do is make people smile. I will go out of my way to make you smile even if it harms me. Yeah, not the best habit. XD I'm normally the class clown who will make all the funny jokes. I enjoy making people laugh, it's what motivates me every day.

My biggest dream? Playing a game with H20 Delirious. He is my biggest role model. I named myself JustManiacal because Maniacal is a synonym for Delirious. I know, trying to be another Youtuber is a horrible idea. Trust me, I know. I've tried it before and it crashed and burned. :p I'm just going to be myself. That's all I want to be. I want people to laugh and have a good time with the true me. :)

I run a gaming channel. It's a new channel that I made last month. I don't like uploading let's plays of just me playing because you never get to see the true me. I truly become myself when I play with friends. One of my friends that I've known from childhood, Goose, yes, i know, Goose? It's a nickname. We play games together alllll the time! But... With him getting engaged recently, I won't be playing with him a lot. So sad. :(

I upload once every two days. That's not a promise because of my internet speed. But I try to have at least two videos that are private constantly so I have just change them to public when I need to. But yeah, that's about it. That's everything about me! I hope you guys enjoyed reading this or if you just skipped around which is okay too.

Reactions: AFKPlays

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Whoa, nice developed introduction. Thumbs Up!

Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Reactions: JustManiacal

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey everyone! My name is Joseph or as my friends call me JT. My Youtube name is JustManiacal. I am a 17 year-old college student who loves video games. Yes... I know, how am I a college student at 17? I am duel enrolling, basically I'm part high-school part college. In my case, since I hate high-school so much, I'm taking a full load of college classes, four classes/12 credit hours, and no high-school classes. Anyway, that's the BORING part of my life.

I am from Florida and I made a deal with my dad, a deal that I am shocked he agreed to, if I get 50-100k subscribers in two years, I won't have to continue college. Yeah, two years, weird number I know. That's because I'll be in this community college for two years before transfering to a full fledged university. Yay.... An important part in my life which makes Youtube difficult for me is my internet speed. Most people have 1 MB down and, well, I don't know the average upload speed. But... For me since I live down a mile dirt road far from the city I get 150 KB/s down and 50 KB/s up, and my family LOVES movies. So the only time I use the internet is at night. I pull all nighters all the time. Is it healthy? No. Is it fun? Ooooohhhh yeah!!! I normally stock up on some Monster energy drinks and start playing Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. Anyway, enough of that, onto the next paragraph!!!

I found first introduced to Networks by Pamaj. He was a big role model for me, I don't really watch him anymore cause Call of Duty isn't my thing anymore. On my old channel I uploaded CoD ALL the time! I don't really play it anymore. I've been doing Youtube for as long as I remember, I can name 7 of my accounts with 50+ subscribers off the top of my head, yeah... I wasn't really consistent... To be fully honest I only recently became smart. I was a total idiot from the years 15 and down. A little into 16 maybe. XD Anyway!! Next paragraph. Wait, forgot about telling you how I found Freedom. I found it just by researching a lot of networks. To be honest, I heard a lot of people in the Youtube comments saying Freedom sucked, but looking at it, it looks amazing! Great community and lots of tools to use. :D

I joined the forums because I don't really have a bunch of online friends. I got a few, Josh, Sam, Kory. That's about it. XD I met Sam and Kory on a online game, and I met Josh 5-6 years ago when I owned my Minecraft server. Yeah... I was one of those kids. I've owned like 8 servers and Josh was my co-owner on all of them. (Psst. If you're still reading, comment Pizza below! :D)He's an amazing friend that I play with all the time. What mainly makes of friends is our internet speed. XD Yeah, weird thing to say right? His internet is about as bad as mine. I thing I may have 20-30 KB/s more than him. I rub that in a lot.

Hobbies... Well... I like sports a lot. Well, I used to. I played Football in my Freshman year at highschool. But... Video games is my only true hobby.

Why did I start Youtube? Since I can remember, all I want to do is make people smile. I will go out of my way to make you smile even if it harms me. Yeah, not the best habit. XD I'm normally the class clown who will make all the funny jokes. I enjoy making people laugh, it's what motivates me every day.

My biggest dream? Playing a game with H20 Delirious. He is my biggest role model. I named myself JustManiacal because Maniacal is a synonym for Delirious. I know, trying to be another Youtuber is a horrible idea. Trust me, I know. I've tried it before and it crashed and burned. :p I'm just going to be myself. That's all I want to be. I want people to laugh and have a good time with the true me. :)

I run a gaming channel. It's a new channel that I made last month. I don't like uploading let's plays of just me playing because you never get to see the true me. I truly become myself when I play with friends. One of my friends that I've known from childhood, Goose, yes, i know, Goose? It's a nickname. We play games together alllll the time! But... With him getting engaged recently, I won't be playing with him a lot. So sad. :(

I upload once every two days. That's not a promise because of my internet speed. But I try to have at least two videos that are private constantly so I have just change them to public when I need to. But yeah, that's about it. That's everything about me! I hope you guys enjoyed reading this or if you just skipped around which is okay too.
Great job on the intro, I must admit, first impression is the best impression ya know! Anyways Welcome to Freedom mate! K so I checked your channel, And it's a pretty big deal you made with your dad, keep in mind getting so many subs in 2 years is gonna be hard, now that youtube is saturating slowly....so make sure you got a good schedule and a theme for your channel, also be ready to plan your adventure, as in take it seriously....neat job on the deadspace videos, liked the commentary, I subbed to your channel, I'll help you out whenever I can! :D

JustManiacal

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 3, 2016
YouTube
Great job on the intro, I must admit, first impression is the best impression ya know! Anyways Welcome to Freedom mate! K so I checked your channel, And it's a pretty big deal you made with your dad, keep in mind getting so many subs in 2 years is gonna be hard, now that youtube is saturating slowly....so make sure you got a good schedule and a theme for your channel, also be ready to plan your adventure, as in take it seriously....neat job on the deadspace videos, liked the commentary, I subbed to your channel, I'll help you out whenever I can! :D
Thank you so much for the kind words! Yeah, I know two years isn't a huge amount of time for that many subs, but hopefully it will work out! And if not, I'll still keep up with Youtube. :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

Very detailed introduction :eek: I can't get over how many people love eating pizza on the forums here, hah. What kind of pizza do you enjoy the most? It's also great to hear that you have a dream of working with a role model of yours! How long do you think it will take to work with him some day?

JustManiacal

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 3, 2016
YouTube
Very detailed introduction :eek: I can't get over how many people love eating pizza on the forums here, hah. What kind of pizza do you enjoy the most? It's also great to hear that you have a dream of working with a role model of yours! How long do you think it will take to work with him some day?
My favorite type of pizza is most definitely bacon!! And onto how long it will take to work with him? Heh, no idea. I don't even know if I will be able to work with him, but I'll try my best! :D Thanks for the kind words by the way. It really means a lot to have all this support.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Now that is a well detailed Introduction! Welcome to Freedom Family :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My favorite type of pizza is most definitely bacon!! And onto how long it will take to work with him? Heh, no idea. I don't even know if I will be able to work with him, but I'll try my best! :D Thanks for the kind words by the way. It really means a lot to have all this support.
Bacon sounds great right now :eek: You can work with him some day, everything is possible! Granted, it will be hard to figure it out at first, hah. I hope that even more people give you kind words as well ^^