Would you help me by referring a friend to my channel? :D

• Yes! I think your content is something my friends might be interested in!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ZorritoBurrito

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2016
youtube.com
YouTube
ZorritoBurrito
And welcome to my standard introduction because I have no idea what to actually put XD.

Your name/alias: Mary/Foxy/Lilli/Zorrito/ZeeBee... Whatever you wanna call me :D

Where are you from?: I'm from a small town in Indiana, US. I'm not going to give specifics, but that's enough for you to know a bit about where I live.

How old are you?: Just turned 20!

How did you find Freedom!?: Well, I was looking for ways to grow my Youtube channel and help reach out to inspire people. I noticed a lot of other Youtubers had sponsors, so after a quick search, I came across Freedom.

What made you join our forums?: Well, I honestly wanted to introduce myself. I couldn't really do that without first making a forum account. XD

What are your hobbies?: Aside from gaming, I like to write, draw, spend time with my husband and family... Basic stuff, really.

What is your favorite food?: Lasagna :D

Why did you start YouTube?: I wanted to inspire people in the way that Markiplier and PewDiePie inspired me to be expressive and be myself. Youtube is a great way for me to reach out and touch people's hearts in ways that I can't in real life. My content is always genuine, and sometimes goes against norms (sometimes I can be a social justice warrior...) I want to inspire whoever I can whenever I can.

What is your biggest dream?: To be a role model for many insecure people.

What kind of channel do you run?: It does a little bit of everything, but I mostly do games :D

How frequently do you upload?: Once or twice a month, though recently I've been streaming, so I've uploaded every day for 3 days XD.

D

Deleted member 17740

Hay there! nice to see you've joined freedom!
You might want to add a 3rd option to your poll though..

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
And welcome to my standard introduction because I have no idea what to actually put XD.

Your name/alias: Mary/Foxy/Lilli/Zorrito/ZeeBee... Whatever you wanna call me :D

Where are you from?: I'm from a small town in Indiana, US. I'm not going to give specifics, but that's enough for you to know a bit about where I live.

How did you find Freedom!?: Well, I was looking for ways to grow my Youtube channel and help reach out to inspire people. I noticed a lot of other Youtubers had sponsors, so after a quick search, I came across Freedom.

What made you join our forums?: Well, I honestly wanted to introduce myself. I couldn't really do that without first making a forum account. XD

What are your hobbies?: Aside from gaming, I like to write, draw, spend time with my husband and family... Basic stuff, really.

Why did you start YouTube?: I wanted to inspire people in the way that Markiplier and PewDiePie inspired me to be expressive and be myself. Youtube is a great way for me to reach out and touch people's hearts in ways that I can't in real life. My content is always genuine, and sometimes goes against norms (sometimes I can be a social justice warrior...) I want to inspire whoever I can whenever I can.

What kind of channel do you run?: It does a little bit of everything, but I mostly do games :D

How frequently do you upload?: Once or twice a month, though recently I've been streaming, so I've uploaded every day for 3 days XD.
Hey Foxy, welcome to Freedom! Nice to know you want to be an exIample for them insecure people out there :D I was a very insecure person once and struggled a lot to climb up in confidence! All the best in your journey :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

Just turned 20? Congratz then :D

So you mention that you like to draw wich is something i also love to do, what kind of things do you draw? :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

Yeah, it's good that you're not sharing your home address :p I haven't seen too many people list lasagna as their favorite food, but it sure sounds tasty ^^

Being a role model sounds like an ideal goal for the future as well!

Reactions: ZorritoBurrito

ZorritoBurrito

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2016
youtube.com
YouTube
ZorritoBurrito
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

Just turned 20? Congratz then :D

So you mention that you like to draw wich is something i also love to do, what kind of things do you draw? :)
Mostly cartoons and stuff. I hand drew my icon, for starters lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1480036364][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah, it's good that you're not sharing your home address :p I haven't seen too many people list lasagna as their favorite food, but it sure sounds tasty ^^

Being a role model sounds like an ideal goal for the future as well!
Always something I've enjoyed doing :D[DOUBLEPOST=1480036459][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hay there! nice to see you've joined freedom!
You might want to add a 3rd option to your poll though..
Mostly meant as a joke. Of course, if people don't like my stuff they don't have to refer others.

missgamestar

May 11, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
missgamestar
Welcome to Freedom! :D
It was lovely reading about you and what your channel is all about. I wish I could draw, so many people have beautiful drawing talents :) I wish you all the best for your channel! :D
I look forward to seeing you around the forum. (y) (Y)

Behind2Beards

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
UK
YouTube
Behind2Beards

Welcome my new YouTube friend!

Anneke Jordaan

Respected User
Sep 21, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Zorrito! You sound like a really great person and it is nice that you want to help inspire people. Best of luck on your journey! :)