Gaming Hey!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to the Freedom! Family.
As I read with a previous comment, you play Call of Duty! Any specific ones or the recent Infinite Warfare and Modern Warfare Remastered Package?
Also, do you play these on PC or Console?

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Nevertheless, if you need some immediate assistance, ask me in the chat or use a Private Message!

MDavisTV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 22, 2017
YouTube
MDavissTV
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

So you are a gaming channel, what games you play?
I play mostly on the PS4 from Call of Duty, Rainbow Six Siege as well as gta as well as other major games, you can see them on my channel here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCthKosN9A7FGdoy1MsdOCag[DOUBLEPOST=1488132980][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the Freedom! Family.
As I read with a previous comment, you play Call of Duty! Any specific ones or the recent Infinite Warfare and Modern Warfare Remastered Package?
Also, do you play these on PC or Console?

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Nevertheless, if you need some immediate assistance, ask me in the chat or use a Private Message!
I have played every Call of Duty since the original COD4 but I currently play only the newest ones, mostly cod4 remastered, because my ps4 doesn't hold much memory. I play mostly on console but I would like to get into PC gaming at some point.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I play mostly on the PS4 from Call of Duty, Rainbow Six Siege as well as gta as well as other major games, you can see them on my channel here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCthKosN9A7FGdoy1MsdOCag[DOUBLEPOST=1488132980][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have played every Call of Duty since the original COD4 but I currently play only the newest ones, mostly cod4 remastered, because my ps4 doesn't hold much memory. I play mostly on console but I would like to get into PC gaming at some point.
I play on the Ps4 as well and regarding Cod i mostly play Zombies :p
Still have to get the new expansion though.

Odenrein

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2017
YouTube
Hey guys! I currently upload gaming videos with vlogs here and there glad I joined you guys!
Welcome to the freedom family what types of games do you like and what are your favourites also do you have any other hobbies like sports great to see a new member :)

MDavisTV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 22, 2017
YouTube
MDavissTV
Haha that indeed, regarding Infinite Warfare still need to complete the Main easter egg. I had all the Wonder Weapons and such but clearing the main one is tricky :p
I haven't even tried the Infinite Warfare ones yet lol[DOUBLEPOST=1488297663][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom...get your sub button here : https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.186167/ Also, Seige, COD sounds great! No Overwatch? :p
I dabble in Overwatch here and there just not the best at it lol

Reactions: AFKPlays

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I haven't even tried the Infinite Warfare ones yet lol[DOUBLEPOST=1488297663][/DOUBLEPOST]
I dabble in Overwatch here and there just not the best at it lol
Infinite Warfare had some mixed reactions, some love it and others don't. Since i skipped the last 2 Cod's and found Spaceland funny i got it, the new map also looks pretty sick :D