Gaming Hey

TheMeli

Rising User
Aug 13, 2016
YouTube
Melissaa25
Hey everyone I'm Melissa you can call me Meli. I have a youtube channel where I post videos of me playing videogames, music and other random stuff. My youtube channel is in my signature I think.. (Yeah it is) Anyway I look forward to meeting, collaborating, and becoming friends with you guys here ^_^

Last edited:
Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey everyone I'm Melissa you can call me Meli. I have a youtube channel where I post videos of me playing videogames, music and other random stuff. My youtube channel is in my signature I think.. (Yeah it is) Anyway I look forward to meeting, collaborating, and becoming friends with you guys here ^_^
Hey melissa, Welcome to Freedom! :D I checked out your channel, Pretty neat, good job on 100 subs so fast^_^, may I ask what made you play cat mario though? XD Keep up the good work, subbed and looking forward for more!

Reactions: TheMeli

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

How did you find Freedom?

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hullo, friend! Welcome to the Freedom Family! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°

We're all super friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask around for tips or collaborations or anything like that.
Also, I'd recommend putting your channel link into your signature so that it's easier for people to find. Not to mention, you can dress it up and make it as eye-catching as you like.

Always great to meet fellow gamers around here~
Best of luck to you! ♡ ♡ ♡

morestaceyx

Rising User
Oct 14, 2016
Hey! :D Welcome to freedom.
I'm pretty new around here too and everyone has been lovely so far, so you should fit in right away. :cool:
Hope you enjoy it around here and I look forward to seeing you around. :)

TheMeli

Rising User
Aug 13, 2016
YouTube
Melissaa25
Hey melissa, Welcome to Freedom! :D I checked out your channel, Pretty neat, good job on 100 subs so fast^_^, may I ask what made you play cat mario though? XD Keep up the good work, subbed and looking forward for more!
Hey, thank you. I thought it would be fun lol Thanks ^_^ I subbed back.

TheMeli

Rising User
Aug 13, 2016
YouTube
Melissaa25
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

How did you find Freedom?

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.
Thank you and okay.

I found out freedom from a friend

K i will try to later on.

Last edited: