Community Hey

Sam Lowe

New User
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone,

I am Sam and I am new to Youtube and Freedom! You will find me posting vlogs along with other content which I think will be entertaining. I love comedy and try to incorporate it in every video, one way or another.

A smile on one viewers face is my mission complete.

I hope to see everyone around!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom family Sam, hopefully you enjoy your time with us.

If you do need any help with anything please don't hesitate to ask, and of course as you are new I thought I would outline the sections of the forums you might want to look into.

"Content" - bit.ly/FreedomContent - Add only one video in a post for others to see.
"Community Reviews" - bit.ly/CommReviews - Only accessable to Freedom! Partners, you can submit either your channel or a video for others to review and give feedback for you and vice versa.
"Collaborate" - bit.ly/CollabFreedom - Look for people to make videos with, and grow together!

Reactions: Sam Lowe

Sam Lowe

New User
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom family Sam, hopefully you enjoy your time with us.

If you do need any help with anything please don't hesitate to ask, and of course as you are new I thought I would outline the sections of the forums you might want to look into.

"Content" - Add only one video in a post for others to see.
"Community Reviews" - Only accessable to Freedom! Partners, you can submit either your channel or a video for others to review and give feedback for you and vice versa.
"Collaborate" - Look for people to make videos with, and grow together!

Thank you for the info, I have linked my account to the dashboard so should hopefully receive the badge soon.

Sam Lowe

New User
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
Wzupppppppppppp welcome:D!!!!
Glad to have you here in FREEDOM mate:)

When are you going to upload ur first video:) want to check it out:D

I hope you will have a awesome experience like i have since joined:)
Have a awesome day;)

//ADA!

Thanks, the first video will be uploaded tomorrow unless I can get one out tonight :) Feel free to subscribe so you get a notification!