Gaming Hey you like some help with your youtube channels? I can help you out :)

Figama

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone
I have made this thread to help you all out, maybe if you would like a shoutout then feel free to let me know and I will happily put you on a list to a series called 'Shoutout saturday'.. So I really want to help you out. I can give you,...

- A Shoutout
- Some tips
- collab
- If you have a pc games then maybe you can join me in one of my videos
And more....
You decide :)

This is optional but if you would like to help me back ( which you don't have to ) by maybe subscribing to my channel so you don't miss out any content I upload. If you decide that you do want to then feel free to click on my channel at the bottom. If you decide no then you dont have to worry, you will still get everything you need :) But again you guys decide :)
Thank you for reading.

Bonus New !!! If Someone help me alot then i will give him 50000$ + worth softwares and Google ranking Tricks Yes Guys i am serius i will do this But only When someone help me and collaborate with me So we will all get advantage of this SO why not guys Let's Work Like a Family and Take the youtube competition to another level

I hope to see you all soon
Peace everyone
Sonu

WazGamez

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 14, 2016
YouTube
wazgamez
heyy broo ! could you please visit my channel and tell me what will bring me more subs or views or people how ever you want to call it
please

ODI

Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
ODIYT
i mean the whole you checking out my channel sounds tempting but im not really into "please check me out" if you want to although I mean, my last video will not be a disappoint. and also what games on pc are you talking about?

Figama

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2016
YouTube
sorry guys i was busy last days that's why i was not contacted with you but now here i am so this offer is open now also just contact me when you are online so we will discuss further and here is my fb link : https://www.facebook.com/sonueros