Gaming Hey y'all!

Zellorea

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 2, 2016
Canada
YouTube
LivingZell
Hey guys! It's me, Zellorea, you probably (Definitely) haven't heard of me! So, uhh yeah! How bout I answer those questions because I can't think of anything!

Your name/alias: Zellorea, like I said earlier.
Where are you from?: Canada
How old are you?: 14, Tbh I know I'm young, but I still feel I got a chance.
How did you find Freedom!? Random searches and confusion
What made you join our forums?: Just looking for ways to talk to new people, check out other people, and maybe even grow my own channel in some way!
What are your hobbies?: Reading, Gaming, swimming, badminton, and I enjoy drawing.
What is your favorite food? Tacos!
Why did you start YouTube? I joined youtube because I really enjoy entertaining people and just making "Good" content (Why I put quotation marks there I will never know) And I just feel it's a thing that'll really help me pass time when I end up on boring days.
What is your biggest dream? I'd rather not say my in real life one, but my one on youtube is to one day reach 100k, but I'm happy whenever I get 1 subscriber so I don't worry about the big goals just yet!
What kind of channel do you run?: I run an all gaming channel! I mainly upload pokemon videos, but I am planning on doing other games soon (Terraria should be coming in a couple of days!) I originally did minecraft but it just began to annoy me, and I just find it boring now.
How frequently do you upload?: I upload once every day! Yesterday is an exception because I was just in a bad mood yesterday and didn't feel like recording anything.

Some last things I want to add is that I've been on youtube since June 8th 2012! The reason I don't have nearly as many videos as you'd think with that age, is because I hid over a hundred videos off my channel due to them being: Poor quality, terrible, my voice was high and annoying, and just bad videos in general!
Anyway, I am Zellorea, and thanks for taking time to read all of this!

Last edited:
Reactions: AFKPlays

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder

It doesn't matter if you are young, even if you are 14..
I used to make videos when I was young, between 11-12 years old was my first channel. The only thing you will really notice is either trolls from the internet or just your friends, once these videos are public, they will try to make fun of you, but I say and I will bold this clearly..
DO NOT QUIT, IGNORE THE HATE OR HUMILIATION!

If you are willing for this to become successful, it is better to stick with one channel, one aim and not give up.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Welcome to freedom!
If you are a network partner head on over and grab your Partner Badge.
Be sure to read the Forum Rules to ensure a positive time for everyone.

Zellorea

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 2, 2016
Canada
YouTube
LivingZell
It doesn't matter if you are young, even if you are 14..
I used to make videos when I was young, between 11-12 years old was my first channel. The only thing you will really notice is either trolls from the internet or just your friends, once these videos are public, they will try to make fun of you, but I say and I will bold this clearly..
DO NOT QUIT, IGNORE THE HATE OR HUMILIATION!

If you are willing for this to become successful, it is better to stick with one channel, one aim and not give up.
Thanks, I have no plans on giving up!

Welcome to freedom!
If you are a network partner head on over and grab your Partner Badge.
Be sure to read the Forum Rules to ensure a positive time for everyone.
Already sent in app for Partner badge

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey guys! It's me, Zellorea, you probably (Definitely) haven't heard of me! So, uhh yeah! How bout I answer those questions because I can't think of anything!

What made you join our forums?: Just looking for ways to talk to new people, check out other people, and maybe even grow my own channel in some way!
What are your hobbies?: Reading, Gaming, swimming, badminton, and I enjoy drawing.
What is your favorite food? Taco's!
Why did you start YouTube? I joined youtube because I really enjoy entertaining people and just making "Good" content (Why I put quotation marks there I will never know) And I just feel it's a thing that'll really help me pass time when I end up on boring days.
What is your biggest dream? I'd rather not say my in real life one, but my one on youtube is to one day reach 100k, but I'm happy whenever I get 1 subscriber so I don't worry about the big goals just yet!
What kind of channel do you run?: I run an all gaming channel! I mainly upload pokemon videos, but I am planning on doing other games soon (Terraria should be coming in a couple of days!) I originally did minecraft but it just began to annoy me, and I just find it boring now.
How frequently do you upload?: I upload once every day! Yesterday is an exception because I was just in a bad mood yesterday and didn't feel like recording anything.

Some last things I want to add is that I've been on youtube since June 8th 2012! The reason I don't have nearly as many videos as you'd think with that age, is because I hid over a hundred videos off my channel due to them being: Poor quality, terrible, my voice was high and annoying, and just bad videos in general!
Woah, Mainly pokemon eh? You got me interested....Hey dude, welcome to Freedom, I checked your channel pretty awesome content, given Pokemon Insurgence is my favorite pokemon fan made game....Anyways I subbed :p, looking forward for more insurgence :), and any chance on playing pokemon Reborn? Any by any chance, is Snorunt your favorite pokemon???? Keep up the good work!

Zellorea

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 2, 2016
Canada
YouTube
LivingZell
Woah, Mainly pokemon eh? You got me interested....Hey dude, welcome to Freedom, I checked your channel pretty awesome content, given Pokemon Insurgence is my favorite pokemon fan made game....Anyways I subbed :p, looking forward for more insurgence :), and any chance on playing pokemon Reborn? Any by any chance, is Snorunt your favorite pokemon???? Keep up the good work!
1. Thanks!
2. Thanks Again!
3. Yeah, it's a very interesting game and I'm sad to admit I haven't played up to the first gym in my own time
4. I'll check it out, sounds interesting!
5. YES! Snorunt is awesome!

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97

First, I would like to say welcome to freedom, and I hope you are enjoying your day so far. Freedom is a nice and caring environment, and I could prove it because I have been around Tuesday and they have demonstrated their dedication and care for there viewers :). Well what system do you have??

Zellorea

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 2, 2016
Canada
YouTube
LivingZell
First, I would like to say welcome to freedom, and I hope you are enjoying your day so far. Freedom is a nice and caring environment, and I could prove it because I have been around Tuesday and they have demonstrated their dedication and care for there viewers :). Well what system do you have??
System? By that I bet you mean gaming system, well I mainly record on PC but I also own an Xbox 360, and a 3DS. And thanks, my days been good.

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hey there, pally! Welcome to Freedom! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°
We're all super friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask around for tips or collaborations or anything like that.
Also, I'd recommend putting your channel link into your signature so that it's easier for people to find. Not to mention, you can dress it up and make it as eye-catching as you like.

Always great to meet fellow gamers around here~ And don't worry about your age! Age is just a number! You can absolutely do this! C:
Best of luck to you! ♡ ♡ ♡

Zellorea

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 2, 2016
Canada
YouTube
LivingZell
Hey there, pally! Welcome to Freedom! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°
We're all super friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask around for tips or collaborations or anything like that.
Also, I'd recommend putting your channel link into your signature so that it's easier for people to find. Not to mention, you can dress it up and make it as eye-catching as you like.

Always great to meet fellow gamers around here~ And don't worry about your age! Age is just a number! You can absolutely do this! C:
Best of luck to you! ♡ ♡ ♡
Thanks! Glad to be here, and I do have my channel link on every post I do, but thanks!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

Age does not matter as we all deserve a chance. You mention Drawing as a hobby wich is something i also have interest in, used to draw many Zelda related things, what are some of things you draw?
And i must say that i find your name really unique!

Zellorea

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 2, 2016
Canada
YouTube
LivingZell
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

Age does not matter as we all deserve a chance. You mention Drawing as a hobby which is something i also have interest in, used to draw many Zelda related things, what are some of things you draw?
And i must say that i find your name really unique!
Thanks! And I try to draw mini little scenes and puzzles that are hard to figure out.

FreelanceSeven

Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
YouTube
FreelanceSeven
First, welcome to Freedom, I hope you enjoy yourself!

Second, and this is just my inner author speaking, but it's just tacos, not taco's. Don't mean to be a jerk by correcting your grammar, it just bugged me.

But it's awesome to have you join us!

Zellorea

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 2, 2016
Canada
YouTube
LivingZell
First, welcome to Freedom, I hope you enjoy yourself!

Second, and this is just my inner author speaking, but it's just tacos, not taco's. Don't mean to be a jerk by correcting your grammar, it just bugged me.

But it's awesome to have you join us!
Thanks and thanks! I encourage people to correct MY grammar as I am also a bit of a grammar nazi. Everytime my friends speak/type, I jump on them if they used incorrect grammar XD. Editted!