Gaming Hey, what's up freedom?!

Oganja

New User
Feb 28, 2016
Northern Ireland
YouTube
Hey, what's up freedom?! :D My name is Ollie, I'm 17 and I've been making videos for a month now.
I make comedy gaming videos with plenty of well edited funny moments and best bits videos which include fails, beast gameplay and just all round hilarious moments! I do a lot of CSGO content! I even sometimes do tabletop games which is literally me and a bunch of friends playing board games!
I try to edit my videos with a lot of time and effort tweaking everything! :) I love to meet new people with similar interests and even those in a different field from me!

DecemberDragon

Rising User
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
DecemberDragonz
Hey, what's up freedom?! :D My name is Ollie, I'm 17 and I've been making videos for a month now.
I make comedy gaming videos with plenty of well edited funny moments and best bits videos which include fails, beast gameplay and just all round hilarious moments! I do a lot of CSGO content! I even sometimes do tabletop games which is literally me and a bunch of friends playing board games!
I try to edit my videos with a lot of time and effort tweaking everything! :) I love to meet new people with similar interests and even those in a different field from me!
Welcome friend! I'm Dragon! Comedy is the way to go haha. Well good luck on everything!

Reactions: Oganja

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey man! Nice to see somone who puts effort into there content! I put a lot of effort into my vids as well! Let's hope you grow much bigger!

Reactions: Oganja