Gaming Hey what's up everyone my name is Cam or you call me Mistakez

sL Sulk

New User
Dec 20, 2015
YouTube
Youtube changed my life, people I watched made me laugh when I needed it, So I wanted to do the same so I started my own channel but without my channel growing I lose confidence but recently I changed the look of my channel. that's given me the boost I needed so I want to thank all the people that have sticked with me and I want to thank newcomers too I have been doing Youtube for 3 years switching channels and I regret deleting my old channel.

Thanks for taking your time to read this!!!

If you feel like you would like to check out my channel just look up Mistakez make sure it has a (z) at the end.
My logo is the blue with Mistakez in it

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Youtube changed my life, people I watched made me laugh when I needed it, So I wanted to do the same so I started my own channel but without my channel growing I lose confidence but recently I changed the look of my channel. that's given me the boost I needed so I want to thank all the people that have sticked with me and I want to thank newcomers too I have been doing Youtube for 3 years switching channels and I regret deleting my old channel.

Thanks for taking your time to read this!!!

If you feel like you would like to check out my channel just look up Mistakez make sure it has a (z) at the end.
My logo is the blue with Mistakez in it
Welcome to the Freedom community :)

Great to hear you found the motivation to continue! We all make mistakes but it helps in learning how to do things better in the future :)

NinjA_TunA

New User
Feb 14, 2017
YouTube
ninjatunauk
hey man, i checked out you youtube, im not a big call of duty fan, but maybe upload in 1080p if possible will really help you out i think, it helped me, and it is worth the extra upload time

sL Sulk

New User
Dec 20, 2015
YouTube
hey man, i checked out you youtube, im not a big call of duty fan, but maybe upload in 1080p if possible will really help you out i think, it helped me, and it is worth the extra upload time
Hey thanks for checking out the channel stinks that your not a big call of duty fan but i'm looking to expand my channel because call of duty is doing great right now