Gaming Hey, what's going on?

morbid

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 29, 2017
Arkansas
YouTube
morbidXD
I really enjoy ironed shirts, hand eye coordination, seeing how many envelopes I can lick in an hour and then trying to break that record My main hobbies are video taping plastic bags, standing on one foot, and teasing the blind. I also enjoy eating mayonnaise and stealing women's magazines. I hope I haven't offended anyone with my terrible brand of humor, but seriously my Mom said I was funny.

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
I really enjoy ironed shirts, hand eye coordination, seeing how many envelopes I can lick in an hour and then trying to break that record My main hobbies are video taping plastic bags, standing on one foot, and teasing the blind. I also enjoy eating mayonnaise and stealing women's magazines. I hope I haven't offended anyone with my terrible brand of humor, but seriously my Mom said I was funny.
Probably one of the most weirdest yet awesome introductions I've witnessed so far XD! Welcome to Freedom bro! You have a good sense of humour by the way...

Reactions: morbid

morbid

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 29, 2017
Arkansas
YouTube
morbidXD
With humor like that I will definitely look into your content. A well iron shirt is always a good look :cool:
I appreciate it, but at this time. I do not have any VO content.. I just received my El Gato and El Gato Party chat.[DOUBLEPOST=1485911865][/DOUBLEPOST]
Haha looks can be deceiving I guess...
So they say... I am convinced my wife is with me for my puppy though.

Djinn

New User
Feb 1, 2017
Hey i just signed up for this,ive been with freedom for over a year though,how do you find this site,does it help your channel?.

Reactions: AFKPlays

morbid

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 29, 2017
Arkansas
YouTube
morbidXD
Hey i just signed up for this,ive been with freedom for over a year though,how do you find this site,does it help your channel?.
I am not even fully partnered yet.
And I've had YouTube for over 6 years and just made videos randomly. Most of my subscribers are from my old clan. But, I am faithful this partnership will help.