edgegaming13

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 22, 2015
YouTube
Your name:Edge Gaming 13
(Optional) Where are you from?:upstate NY
(Optional) How old are you?:24
What are you hobbies?: I am a full time chemistry student, and in my free time I play and record for youtube
What is your favorite food? duh, pizza
Why did you start YouTube? I pretty much started as a way to cure my boredom
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming Channel
What kind of content do you upload? Mostly zombie games, but i like to throw a bunch of stuff together. Basically whatever i feel like playing
Channel link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJQIq47yXlhBuhQIxjPykBA

Reactions: Nuke

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hey @edgegaming13,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community! I find it so fascinating that you're a chemistry student, I hate chemistry! I'm taking chemistry in my high school as an IB course (honours if you don't know what IB is) and man, it's damn hard. I'm planning on studying computer science so chemistry isn't important for me at all. I also see that you're a gamer, what other games do you play? I like to play Minecraft mainly, I'm waiting for Star Wars Battlefront to release, it's coming out pretty soon.

edgegaming13

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 22, 2015
YouTube
Hey @edgegaming13,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community! I find it so fascinating that you're a chemistry student, I hate chemistry! I'm taking chemistry in my high school as an IB course (honours if you don't know what IB is) and man, it's damn hard. I'm planning on studying computer science so chemistry isn't important for me at all. I also see that you're a gamer, what other games do you play? I like to play Minecraft mainly, I'm waiting for Star Wars Battlefront to release, it's coming out pretty soon.

I like playing call of duty games but i do enjoy other things, i have been into alot of survival based games lately, games like H1Z1 and rust. and yeah i love science ahah, chemistry in particular. Im working on going into pharmacy so chem is a pretty big deal for me. The only downfall is math.

Reactions: Nuke and Bryan

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
I like playing call of duty games but i do enjoy other things, i have been into alot of survival based games lately, games like H1Z1 and rust. and yeah i love science ahah, chemistry in particular. Im working on going into pharmacy so chem is a pretty big deal for me. The only downfall is math.

Oh man, I hate math as well. Math will be the death of me x.x

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Your name:Edge Gaming 13
(Optional) Where are you from?:upstate NY
(Optional) How old are you?:24
What are you hobbies?: I am a full time chemistry student, and in my free time I play and record for youtube
What is your favorite food? duh, pizza
Why did you start YouTube? I pretty much started as a way to cure my boredom
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming Channel
What kind of content do you upload? Mostly zombie games, but i like to throw a bunch of stuff together. Basically whatever i feel like playing
Channel link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJQIq47yXlhBuhQIxjPykBA
Welcome! So your a mad scientist? Haha, just kidding! :D

edgegaming13

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 22, 2015
YouTube
Bryan, im currently taking calc 2 and it is horrible, would not suggest it to my worst enemy aha.
Nuke, yeah i guess you could say that ahah

Reactions: Bryan

Kraedax

Respected User
Oct 25, 2015
YouTube
Love your stranded deep series! I have a fear of open water so i could never play a game like that! :p

edgegaming13

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 22, 2015
YouTube
Thanks kraedax. I kind of lost interest in it though. I like games that I can play coop on. In my opinion they are more fun