Hey, what cheap camera for webcam?

GoddessGigiG

Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
Brooklyn NY
YouTube
GoddessGigiGee
Check out the SJ4000 clones on EBay $20-$40 each and not bad at all. My friend bought one to try it and then converted it to Full Spectrum for shooting in Pitch Darkness with an Infrared light for Paranormal Investigations. Is posting links to videos allowed here? If it is I'll send the link to his videos on Full Spectrum. He then did it to his GoPro Hero 4 Black. We used it recently on a Paranormal Investigation at a Revolutionary War Battle site.

Nick Murray

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2016
magmayoutube.weebly.com
YouTube
Check out the SJ4000 clones on EBay $20-$40 each and not bad at all. My friend bought one to try it and then converted it to Full Spectrum for shooting in Pitch Darkness with an Infrared light for Paranormal Investigations. Is posting links to videos allowed here? If it is I'll send the link to his videos on Full Spectrum. He then did it to his GoPro Hero 4 Black. We used it recently on a Paranormal Investigation at a Revolutionary War Battle site.
OK! Ill check them out. And yes, you can post links if you have over 5 messages. I think your fine

dirtiestDan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 20, 2016
Michigan
YouTube
dirtiestdan313
Currently I use a Logitech C920 (bought it a couple weeks ago). It's a little over $50 right now, but it's worth the money as it records in 1080p and I believe 60fps as well. I might be wrong on that. It has great quality and if you're willing to go a little over your budget, I highly recommend it.

Don't know where you're going to be shopping, but your cheapest bet would be Amazon. Here's some links:

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
I do it now with a benQ M23. I know it's not much but it's something. and yes I can use it as a webcam as well. you only need a edit software for that. but it isn't that good... I need a better one :/

Last edited: