CellSpawn

New User
Aug 22, 2015
YouTube
Hey Freedom Family!!

My name is Angel and I have a YouTube channel for gaming. I am 14 as of now. I just graduated from middle school and i am looking forward to starting to upload to my channel. It was hard for me to start uploading regularly because I had a busy life. Every day i was going somewhere and I had almost no time to play let alone upload or edit. But now, I am happy to get dedicated to uploading videos to support freedom and to turn this hobby into a part-time job. I have been gaming since i was 6. I first started out with a PlayStation. I played basic games like tony hawk and stuff. Eventually, i got a Wii. My cousins also game so whenever i went to their houses (which was very often) they would play Halo and Call of Duty on their Xbox's. So when I saw them play cod, i wnated to as well. I got Black Ops for my Wii. I made many new friends and playing was the highlight of my day. One day, iI tried playing and my Wii didn't work anymore. I was devastated because i lost all my friends and I could not play with them anymore. So then, I got an Xbox 360 as a gift and I got some more Call of Duty games. I made more friends online and i found out some of my friends from school and i started playing with them. That turned me into the gamer I am now.
My YouTube channel is iParadoxity and I would greatly appreciate if you all could check out my channel, subscribe, and leave some feedback on what i can do to improve it. I am also buying an Elgato Capture Card so, I can start recording my Xbox One with better quality and more conveniently.
I found Freedom through research. I started my channel with my friend who also started his own. I saw Freedom as an opportunity to grow and I was hoping all of you could help me with that. please heck me out, and tell your friends and family about me. I would lave to turn this into a long-term commitment so please help me out. I would love to help my freedom family as well so please let me know what you all need help with.

-Angel :)

DarkLightGames

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Hey Freedom Family!!

My name is Angel and I have a YouTube channel for gaming. I am 14 as of now. I just graduated from middle school and i am looking forward to starting to upload to my channel. It was hard for me to start uploading regularly because I had a busy life. Every day i was going somewhere and I had almost no time to play let alone upload or edit. But now, I am happy to get dedicated to uploading videos to support freedom and to turn this hobby into a part-time job. I have been gaming since i was 6. I first started out with a PlayStation. I played basic games like tony hawk and stuff. Eventually, i got a Wii. My cousins also game so whenever i went to their houses (which was very often) they would play Halo and Call of Duty on their Xbox's. So when I saw them play cod, i wnated to as well. I got Black Ops for my Wii. I made many new friends and playing was the highlight of my day. One day, iI tried playing and my Wii didn't work anymore. I was devastated because i lost all my friends and I could not play with them anymore. So then, I got an Xbox 360 as a gift and I got some more Call of Duty games. I made more friends online and i found out some of my friends from school and i started playing with them. That turned me into the gamer I am now.
My YouTube channel is iParadoxity and I would greatly appreciate if you all could check out my channel, subscribe, and leave some feedback on what i can do to improve it. I am also buying an Elgato Capture Card so, I can start recording my Xbox One with better quality and more conveniently.
I found Freedom through research. I started my channel with my friend who also started his own. I saw Freedom as an opportunity to grow and I was hoping all of you could help me with that. please heck me out, and tell your friends and family about me. I would lave to turn this into a long-term commitment so please help me out. I would love to help my freedom family as well so please let me know what you all need help with.

-Angel :)
Welcome to the freedom family hope you love making your content and don't get discouraged :)

TJ (Makofeesh)

Freedom! Member
Aug 2, 2014
YouTube
Makofeesh
Welcome to the Freedom Community Angel! I was in the same boat as you, busy life and not the best of equipment, but all it took was one summer and my Twitch Channel started to grow pretty fast. If you put the time and effort into your videos, and enjoy what you're doing you are going to grow pretty quickly. Good luck with your channel, and I have subscribed! :) If you ever want to collaborate or need help with anything I'm here for you, just email me.

CellSpawn

New User
Aug 22, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Community Angel! I was in the same boat as you, busy life and not the best of equipment, but all it took was one summer and my Twitch Channel started to grow pretty fast. If you put the time and effort into your videos, and enjoy what you're doing you are going to grow pretty quickly. Good luck with your channel, and I have subscribed! :) If you ever want to collaborate or need help with anything I'm here for you, just email me.
Okay thanks i will hit you up hopefully one day