Gaming Hey this is Bonzo!

Bonzo Tv

New User
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone, im Bonzo and I would like to introduce to yo my channel "BonzoTV"
First of all I would like to apologize for my english, I will do everything to make me understand.
I'm an Italian guy where pass a lot of time playing videogame... That's ofcourse is my Hobby!
Time ago I thought, why dont share my gaming experience with other people? and maybe build a solid and healthy community! From this and from the ispiration from a streamer where i follow from 2 year, the idea to open my first channel on Youtube.
Now the channel is always growing day after day with my gameplay and review generally in the mmo genere, but you know... when you have a goal you must not ever be satisfied, you always expect more from yourself if you want to grow more and more to give the best possible experience for your audience.
At this point my best experience i would like to give for my audience is to make in addition of the classic videos on the channel, some live streaming where I think I can give the ultimate entertainment experience to my audience, entertaining them and communicating with them in real time. At this moment i cant offer something like this because my connection and instrumentations dont give me the possibility to do that, but i one of my goal and ill difenitely get.
But now my new step is to join in a community where i can find people like me and learn from other people and channel with more experience and make grow my own channel... maybe one day i can share my experience and help other guys like me now. Then i decided to dig in the google research and at this point i found Freedom where it give me all i need for my channel.
Than now im so excited to join this family where i have the really potential to realize my little dream. Than thx Freedom for acept me in the family and i hope to grow with you all!
Thx for all and apologize me another time for my english if im wrong something ^^

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Bonzo , Welcome to freedom !!! I hope you enjoy your stay :)

That Paladin game Looks awesome !!! are you enjoying it ?

if you need any help be sure to ask !!

Reactions: Bonzo Tv

Bonzo Tv

New User
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
Hey Bonzo , Welcome to freedom !!! I hope you enjoy your stay :)

That Paladin game Looks awesome !!! are you enjoying it ?

if you need any help be sure to ask !!

Thx you! Yeah paladins is a funny game real enjoyable alone or with a teammate and with alot of potential.. im following the development of this game where every week the devs offer a new content! they work hard on it!
Anyway thanks for your time!

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thx you! Yeah paladins is a funny game real enjoyable alone or with a teammate and with alot of potential.. im following the development of this game where every week the devs offer a new content! they work hard on it!
Anyway thanks for your time!

That sounds awesome !! Keep up the good work and have a nice day

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

Your english seems fine to me bud :).

I've found that live streaming is a good way to get yourself out there as well. Not that often I get to do it though :(.

Bonzo Tv

New User
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

Your english seems fine to me bud :).

I've found that live streaming is a good way to get yourself out there as well. Not that often I get to do it though :(.
Thx toger.. i think the live streaming is the maximum for the entertainment in a gamer channel..tanlk with the viewers and play with them is my real dream :)