Gaming Hey there!

huskyargy

New User
Jan 1, 2017
YouTube
ImImperialistic
Hi there!

My name is Charlie. I'm a very small youtuber trying to grow a little community of people who enjoy the content I produce. I'm 15 years old, and I definitely do not sound it however I hope from the way I speak in my videos and online that you can tell.

I've always loved doing youtube and I've had multiple channels from the age of 10 and some grew to over 1,000 subscribers however I've always wanted to do gaming videos as its a huge passion of mine alongside programming and I'll get into that in a little bit. So I regularly, well daily, to be exact, upload call of duty, titanfall 2, and battlefield 1 videos to inform and entertain those who want it.

One of my many loves is to program, I enjoy create Java applications, websites and many other various things. I currently am knowledgable in over 6 languages. I don't expect anyone here to know or heard of them however here some of them are:
- HTML, CSS, PHP, Node.js, Javascript, Python, Java and some others.

Now what made me join the freedom community, well the main reason is to get feedback and give feedback on my channels and others. I'd like to make some friends here and collab with a couple as I'm trying to grow my channel as efficiently as possible. My biggest dream is literally to make it to 1,000 subscribers, I've been through the process a couple times and have made it to 1,000 but its never been about a passion of mine gaming.

I know 1,000 really isn't that much however it would be great to grow a community of that size and I hope to make it there sometime in the future.

Thanks for reading,
Charlie

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hi there!

My name is Charlie. I'm a very small youtuber trying to grow a little community of people who enjoy the content I produce. I'm 15 years old, and I definitely do not sound it however I hope from the way I speak in my videos and online that you can tell.

I've always loved doing youtube and I've had multiple channels from the age of 10 and some grew to over 1,000 subscribers however I've always wanted to do gaming videos as its a huge passion of mine alongside programming and I'll get into that in a little bit. So I regularly, well daily, to be exact, upload call of duty, titanfall 2, and battlefield 1 videos to inform and entertain those who want it.

One of my many loves is to program, I enjoy create Java applications, websites and many other various things. I currently am knowledgable in over 6 languages. I don't expect anyone here to know or heard of them however here some of them are:

Now what made me join the freedom community, well the main reason is to get feedback and give feedback on my channels and others. I'd like to make some friends here and collab with a couple as I'm trying to grow my channel as efficiently as possible. My biggest dream is literally to make it to 1,000 subscribers, I've been through the process a couple times and have made it to 1,000 but its never been about a passion of mine gaming.

I know 1,000 really isn't that much however it would be great to grow a community of that size and I hope to make it there sometime in the future.

Thanks for reading,
Charlie
Nice intro man! Welcome to Freedom! You've got nice thumbnails on your videos...seems pro! Keep up the good work! :D

ODI

Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
ODIYT
Hi there!

Thanks for reading,
Charlie
sounds good man, going to check out your de-atomizer strike video,although i dont play iw xd but it could be helpful to get nuclear on bo3

Technology King

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Community!
I am glad you decided to join us and grow together with us. Good luck on your Youtube journey. ;)

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Welcome Charlie!
Thanks for taking the time to write a proper introduction!
Can I suggest you grab your shiny partner badge if your a network partner and add a signature.