Gaming Hey there!

Ultimate

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2016
YouTube
Hey, how's your day going? Mine is well thanks for asking :) So I'm new here started today! And i want talk about my channel. So basically my channel is about gaming and right now I'm doing timelapse videos about games! So don't be lazy and Please help me out with my channel! Right now i have only 79 subscribers! You can find my channel by typing in the search engine tractor652 then you should find out my youtube channel :) So please don't be lazy and check out my channel :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey, how's your day going? Mine is well thanks for asking :) So I'm new here started today! And i want talk about my channel. So basically my channel is about gaming and right now I'm doing timelapse videos about games! So don't be lazy and Please help me out with my channel! Right now i have only 79 subscribers! You can find my channel by typing in the search engine tractor652 then you should find out my youtube channel :) So please don't be lazy and check out my channel :)
Welcome to the Freedom Family ;)

So your doing Timelapse video's regarding gaming? Interesting! Can you give some additional info regarding such content as i am not familiar with it :)

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube

Welcome to freedom!
People dont need to search your channel because youve put the subscribe button ;)