Gaming Hey There!

ClairePlays

New User
Sep 12, 2016
YouTube
Hi there! I'm Claire, a 17 year old gamer from Sydney, Australia. I've been doing youtube for about three months, and just recently hit 100 subscribers [ woo! ]
My channel will be a mix of League of Legends, CS:GO, Overwatch and many other games!

Thanks for taking your time to read this :3

One question, how do I get the youtube subscribe thingy in my signature :)

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Claire! And congrats on hitting 100 subs :D Btw props to Niklas for that helpful post. If you have questions about anything feel free to ask around any time. Just like Niklas, there are awesome people everywhere in this community willing to help :) Anyways I hope you enjoy your time here in the Freedom community Claire, and have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

ClairePlays

New User
Sep 12, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Claire! And congrats on hitting 100 subs :D Btw props to Niklas for that helpful post. If you have questions about anything feel free to ask around any time. Just like Niklas, there are awesome people everywhere in this community willing to help :) Anyways I hope you enjoy your time here in the Freedom community Claire, and have an awesome day! - Brandon

View attachment 16811
Thanks ! Nice to meet you :3

Reactions: BodaciousBrosGaming

Mini Tezza

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 31, 2016
YouTube
Hello! And welcome to Freedom! Well done on hitting 100 subs thats a great milestone to hit :)

Mini