voleN

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
Hey there. The name is voleN, at least on the interwebs. My name is a derivative of a name from World of Warcraft in case you were wondering. I'm from America, on the East Coast. That's about all I'm going to say in that aspect, haha.

Currently I'm 17 Years of age, and out of school. Life is pretty good. I'm really good with computers, and actually have my A+ Certification from compTIA. I started YouTube a long time ago, because I saw others doing it, and wanted to hop on board and see what all the fuss was about. As more people started watching and interacting I got hooked. I've started, and stopped on a few different channels. But I've stuck with this one more or less. I run a Gaming/Commentary Channel. Where I upload mainly previous Streams from Twitch, and some Modded Minecraft of a Modpack me and a friend created together.

As for my Upload schedule. I generally try to get at least one thing uploaded per day. Whether it be Minecraft, or a Stream Export, something gets upload. I also stream on Twitch 3-5 hours per day. Feel free to check me out there also, and follow me! Link in all of my YouTube videos!

Hey man, welcome to the community!
Just a quick tip. perhaps try to improve your thumbnails. You can easily make eye catching thumbnails on free programs like GIMP. You could add a few bright colours and some that pops out.
See ya round :)

voleN

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
Nice to meet you :) , Welcome to Freedom !

Welcome to the community Volen ;)

Thank you both! :)

Hey man, welcome to the community!
Just a quick tip. perhaps try to improve your thumbnails. You can easily make eye catching thumbnails on free programs like GIMP. You could add a few bright colours and some that pops out.
See ya round :)

All of my videos have Thumbnails. The only ones that do not are my Stream Exports. Thanks for the welcome though! Cheers all!

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
Welcome to the freedom! family dude
we have a couple of similarities between us XD
Firstly my name too was from my WoW character (XD i was like 11 and thought of this name randomly)...i too finished my school recently aaaaand for my computer science exam i got like 94/100 (which is an A not A+ though XD)

voleN

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to freedom!

Welcome to the family buddy

Welcome to the Freedom!

Thank you all!

Welcome to Freedom! What games do you usually like streaming?

Thank you! And I'm currently streaming ToonTown Rewritten. It's a Private server of a now closed game known as ToonTown Online, created by Disney.

Welcome to the freedom! family dude
we have a couple of similarities between us XD
Firstly my name too was from my WoW character (XD i was like 11 and thought of this name randomly)...i too finished my school recently aaaaand for my computer science exam i got like 94/100 (which is an A not A+ though XD)

Thank you! And wow! Leaving school is a feeling like no other. So that's great man!

Reactions: Goped Fred