frostedcoder2

New User
Feb 28, 2016
Hey guys I'm new on YouTube and it would be awesome any of you want to do a collab video with me . I post 3+ times a week about cod bo3 (lame trickshots, clips ,lucky moments , montages .…) I'm currently at 12 subs and most of my videos are shorter then a minute so it would not take much of you're time so you could watch other videos of someone else that is more popular on YouTube or someone else that you like . My channel has no adds and I make all the channel art with my brother. I'm currently saving to buy more equipment to improve my content . If you want to do a collab video then just leave a comment on one of my videos . Also if you want give me tips about how to improve my current content .
i would appreciate if you checkout my channel,
and as always, make sure to stay frosty out there:)

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Hey guys I'm new on YouTube and it would be awesome any of you want to do a collab video with me . I post 3+ times a week about cod bo3 (lame trickshots, clips ,lucky moments , montages .…) I'm currently at 12 subs and most of my videos are shorter then a minute so it would not take much of you're time so you could watch other videos of someone else that is more popular on YouTube or someone else that you like . My channel has no adds and I make all the channel art with my brother. I'm currently saving to buy more equipment to improve my content . If you want to do a collab video then just leave a comment on one of my videos . Also if you want give me tips about how to improve my current content .
Welcome to Freedom, friend! How's BO3 treating you? Personally, I love it! I actually used to snipe a lot in older CoDs, now I more or less like pubstomping. I hippie that Freedom treats you well and all goes well with your channel!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to Freedom !

Are you enjoying black ops 3 ? I'm loving it at the moment :)

I hope all goes well for you in this forum

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Collaboration can be done super easily in the forums Frosted ^^ I'll post the link below so you can find it easier. Shorter videos are great to have, since they're easily digestible, and can be shared more often than not. That's interesting that you don't use ads yet, but smart! People tend to get tired waiting for new content from a channel they never see. If you'd like more tips in the future, you can private message me and we can get started ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Hey boss! Welcome to the Freedom Community forums. I am always pleased to see new people join :p If you are looking for channel growth Freedom! has made some great videos to help with this on YouTube, go check them out. Also there is a specific collaboration section on the forums filled with thousands of people looking to collab. I would go check out both of those things and im sure growth will come to you faster then ever :D Best of luck with your channel.