Gaming Hey There i'm Whistler

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Bud :) Welcome to Freedom !

What channel do you run ? how did you come across freedom ?

Best of luck (y) (Y)

Shaun Pearson

New User
Freedom! Member
Sorry for the lack of replies, I’ve been really busy with work so have only just started working on my channel again :) its really hard to balance work, family and youtube but I really enjoy making videos so I will endeavour to find a balance.

@Prology my channel is just called whistler. I’m trying to find my style and work on my content at the moment but feel that my videos are better now than when I first started but I still need to find the confidence to add a face cam and voice to my videos. I came across freedom whilst watching other youtube videos.

@LeGenDaryPuLse thanks man :)

@Zurhv I think to tell you all my hobbies I would be typing all night :p I like to give everything a go once but if I had to name a few I would say music ( I love listening and playing music and really miss playing in bands but with work and family I don’t get the time to play live anymore) I like downhill mounting biking, I work in I.T. and that is a huge hobby, computer games and obviously youtube :)

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
⟡♡⟡ Welcome to the Freedom family! ⟡♡⟡
Always great to see new faces (figuratively speaking) around here! ( ^∇^)ノ
We're all super duper friendly around here, so never be afraid to start a conversation in chat or leave someone a message if you ever need any help or advice or are just looking for someone to collaborate with, myself and I'm sure the others in this thread included. (^‿^) I wish you the best of luck with your channel, can't wait to check it out myself, and look forward to seeing you around the forums!

Also, you should pop your channel link into your signature and make it elegant or eye-catching or whatever your steeze is, along with your other social media links (if you so choose~), so that it's easier for people to find. I hope you have a wonderful day! c:

Reactions: Shaun Pearson