Gaming Hey there guys welcome to my channel :D

Akshay Sriram

Aug 7, 2015
What is up guys and my name is Buddy AxeSher and welcome to my channel and here i am introducing myself . Im not a very fancy guy but its always been my thing to make videos and let people feel about how my videos go about and bu those standards i always try my best on improving the quality and all , but in the end i like what i do and so i have no regrets losing or gaining subs or views or comments because each of these of course mean a lot to me . ATM the channel is stationary due to few reasons but i would like some people to check out my content and i would please recommend in the comment section on how i should improve my quality of videos .Thanks for reading this and hopefully i see you in my channel :D

Here is my Link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgp1LMgEUSFx8ggqrkAvytQ

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
WELCOME TO FREEDOM! ;D

I think your channel looks simple and great at the same time which is a rare thing to find around :D , and i just really love how you pick your games , i guess you are in my genre of games :D

However, i think that you have a slight problem with the commentary that is on your videos because you seem so tight up and official , just drop that , talk loud , be free :D LOOSIN UP MAN!!! :D just add some energy into your commentary :D, plus you may want to make your gameplays on full screen its better to watch it that way , and if you ever wanted to do some '' call to action'' just put some annotations :D.Also in the future consider making or developing better graphics although your are good , but the more attractive the graphics , the better! :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN , AND NICE JOB ON YOUR CHANNEL :D

Akshay Sriram

Aug 7, 2015
WELCOME TO FREEDOM! ;D

I think your channel looks simple and great at the same time which is a rare thing to find around :D , and i just really love how you pick your games , i guess you are in my genre of games :D

However, i think that you have a slight problem with the commentary that is on your videos because you seem so tight up and official , just drop that , talk loud , be free :D LOOSIN UP MAN!!! :D just add some energy into your commentary :D, plus you may want to make your gameplays on full screen its better to watch it that way , and if you ever wanted to do some '' call to action'' just put some annotations :D.Also in the future consider making or developing better graphics although your are good , but the more attractive the graphics , the better! :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN , AND NICE JOB ON YOUR CHANNEL :D
Thanks bro but the reason I can't well be free is because I live with my family and trust me if I was living alone I would have already add a lot of energy and be free , second of all for the recent live stream I did i fixed that problem with that , and for the graphics I'm not sure what you meant by makin graphics but 1 solid reason for that is because I use a laptop and not a pc so I can't change my graphics card :( but hey I'm happy with what I do and[DOUBLEPOST=1446776748][/DOUBLEPOST]Th
Please use this template to Introduce yourself : Template
But anyways, Welcome to Freedom Forums :)
We hope that you'll enjoy your stay here :)
thanks there

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
by graphics i mean the GFX [ thumbnails , logo , banner ] those are easy to make , and if not possible maybe hire a designer to do you those because they are really important , and yeah its a problem to live in with your family without thick walls that's where i'm lucky , but at least maybe raise you voice a bit because it really helps :D

Really wish you the best man , just try things maybe talk to your family or something you know ;]

Akshay Sriram

Aug 7, 2015
T
by graphics i mean the GFX [ thumbnails , logo , banner ] those are easy to make , and if not possible maybe hire a designer to do you those because they are really important , and yeah its a problem to live in with your family without thick walls that's where i'm lucky , but at least maybe raise you voice a bit because it really helps :D

Really wish you the best man , just try things maybe talk to your family or something you know ;]
hanks for the tips man :)