Gaming Hey there Derps and Derpettes :D

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Hi! I'm Sara a chica from the US, tho I live so far north I'm practically in Canada, eh? D:
I make gaming, art, and derpy videos c:
I'm also trying to get into streaming and stoof ;;u;;
Uploads are pretty regular, but are always at least 3-4 videos per week! Right now we're in the middle of an Undertale series + CrazyCraft and oneshot reviews are gonna start happening :D

Looking forward to meeting you guys and having a lot of fun here in the forums and youtubbz c:
Thanks for reading! And I'd love it if you'd check out my channel :) I know I'll be checking out y'alls! hehe <3
Well hallo! Welcome to Freedom! I specialize in derps myself, so I'm sure we'll casually meet again derping around the forums. I wish you luck on your channel and hope you enjoy being with Freedom. Don't hesitate to ask a question if you ever need anything :)

Ace15

New User
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
Hi! I'm Sara a chica from the US, tho I live so far north I'm practically in Canada, eh? D:
I make gaming, art, and derpy videos c:
I'm also trying to get into streaming and stoof ;;u;;
Uploads are pretty regular, but are always at least 3-4 videos per week! Right now we're in the middle of an Undertale series + CrazyCraft and oneshot reviews are gonna start happening :D

Looking forward to meeting you guys and having a lot of fun here in the forums and youtubbz c:
Thanks for reading! And I'd love it if you'd check out my channel :) I know I'll be checking out y'alls! hehe <3
Ssup!! Welcome to the community!!