Gaming Hey! My name is Nick! I play video games!

Nick Warenda

New User
May 12, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone! My name is Nick, and my channel is focused primarily on gaming. I`m 16, live in Canada, and have an unusually deep voice (which is one of my main talents ;)). I really enjoy doing YouTube for fun, but I find it really hard to grow as a YouTuber. If I could have some tips I`d love that, and clicking that subscribe button doesn`t hurt either! Thanks!

Reactions: AFKPlays

dineandrhyme

Rising User
Jan 11, 2017
YouTube
Hey everyone! My name is Nick, and my channel is focused primarily on gaming. I`m 16, live in Canada, and have an unusually deep voice (which is one of my main talents ;)). I really enjoy doing YouTube for fun, but I find it really hard to grow as a YouTuber. If I could have some tips I`d love that, and clicking that subscribe button doesn`t hurt either! Thanks!
Welcome! My advice would be to be consistent and believe in yourself!

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Haha your voice definitely is pretty deep! Checked out your Outlast videos! Keep up the good work mate! :D Hope you hit it big! XD