Gaming Hey My Name Is Joe and Here's A Little Info About Me

Joebro

New User
Jul 18, 2017
YouTube
Well I guess the first thing to say is that i am a gaming channel and i upload a lot of games with my friends, i mostly stream on my channel but sometimes i will upload a video
. Ok So My Full Name (First And Last) is Joseph Stapleton but you guys and girls can just call me Joe if you want i'm from Michigan, USA. I found Freedom! from a smaller youtuber that i was watching and my hobbies are gaming, talking to people, and just having fun, Well I don't have much else to say so thank you for taking you time to read this post and thank you for doing so!. :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Well I guess the first thing to say is that i am a gaming channel and i upload a lot of games with my friends, i mostly stream on my channel but sometimes i will upload a video
. Ok So My Full Name (First And Last) is Joseph Stapleton but you guys and girls can just call me Joe if you want i'm from Michigan, USA. I found Freedom! from a smaller youtuber that i was watching and my hobbies are gaming, talking to people, and just having fun, Well I don't have much else to say so thank you for taking you time to read this post and thank you for doing so!. :)
Welcome to the Community :)

What games you currently working on?