JaysonCloud

New User
Mar 3, 2018
YouTube
Hey everyone,

My name is Jayson, i'm 24 years old, I come from Holland and i'm an freestyle dancer.
My style is mostly a mix between hiphop and popping, but I use other influences as well.
I want to share my dance on Youtube and hope that people will have a good time watching my video's.
And if not, it's also all good :) I also organize with my best friend a dance event called: 'Free Free.'
It's a dance competition, but without the competition. Sounds strange huh xD haha
I will post videos of Free Free later on Youtube so you can get an understanding what it is if you are interested.
I'm very open to meet new people and to watch new video's. If your channel has good content I will subscribe :)
I also have a new freestyle battle video on my youtube channel. Watch it if u want :D

Peace!

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! Community forums! Dancing is a lot of fun! I went to check out your channel and you got some sweet moves!
Maybe you could do some dance tutorials on your channel if you want. That could help you build an audience. People like watching tutorials on how to do things.