Gaming hey my channel is R8DxBRETT

R8DxBRETT

Rising User
Nov 30, 2015
Please go look at my channel give me any feedback and is anyone doing any intros or channel art let me no by messaging me on youtube
Your name:brett fletcher
(Optional) Where are you from?:uk
(Optional) How old are you?:27
How did you find Freedom!?youtube
What made you join our forums?:nice people
What are your hobbies?:gaming fottball ect
What is your favorite food?pizza
Why did you start YouTube?just for fun
(Optional)What is your biggest dream?becoming well known
What kind of channel do you run?:gaming
What kind of content do you upload?anything really
When do you upload?:when i have time
Channel link:https://www.youtube.com/user/R8DxBRETT

Last edited:

Centroverge

Rising User
Nov 30, 2015
hi even i hve started a new gaming channel maybe we can support each other.I hve not yet posted anything.but planning to this week.i shall check out ur channel rn

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @R8DxBRETT,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Please introduce us to your channel and perhaps a little bit about yourself as well, I'm sure the community would like to get to know you better and it's the introduction section after all! You can talk about what you like to upload, if you have a schedule, goals, hobbies, etc.. If you need some ideas to start with, refer to the introduction template!

Click here to view the introduction template!

Also I think it'd help to include a link to your YouTube channel so there's no confusion as to where to find it. :) You can feel free to do so after your introduction!

I look forward to seeing you around!

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

You might want to introduce yourself more to the public so that we can know more about you and what you do , and that can be simply done by taking the Intro Template on the Sticky Threads in this forum , so just edit your thread , and you're good to go :D also i think we want to see your channel :D