Gaming Hey Ladies N' Gents! I'M TMAN! :D

TMAN

Rising User
Jan 11, 2016
Ohio
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Hey guys! I guess if you conquered the tedious task of reading the thread, and clicked it, then you passed the first test! CONGRATS! Yes, my name is TMAN: YouTuber and Professional Idiot Extraordinaire! How did I find freedom? There is a good dude named FoozyPictures who you should check out who got in contact with me, and told me about Freedom. Granted, I was a little unsure about getting involved with networks, but I took a leap of faith and dove in head first. It obviously lead me here to you fine lookin peeps.

With that being said, I am a Let's Player, but there is a bit of variety on my channel! I do Let's Plays on a regular basis and its the center of my channel, but I also do Loot Crate Unboxings, and other silly videos! And the more I improve, the more silly its gonna get! I have no set schedule yet, but I try to post 2 times a week. I can't wait to build not just this channel, but a great community as well! Now here is a little a little disclaimer, just because I like you. If you are looking for Sesame Street, keep walking because you got a ways to go! It doesn't matter where you're from or your background, you're all welcome to have a laugh with me AND AT ME! Just know a lot of my favorite words are 4 letters. If you can't figure what they are, there is a possibility my channel is not for you! Otherwise......WELCOME ABOARD, and get ready because there is more awesomeness on the way!

My Channel!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVRZUJazdwRvlPMrMvE_zfg

P.S. My channel trailer is a good place to start! xoxo (
)

Reactions: Nuke

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , welcome to the freedom forums and I love that channel trailer a lot of enthusiasm just so good , keep this up :)

Reactions: Nuke and TMAN

TMAN

Rising User
Jan 11, 2016
Ohio
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Hey! Welcome to the Freedom forums
PuLse! Thank you so much![DOUBLEPOST=1452478237][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey dude , welcome to the freedom forums and I love that channel trailer a lot of enthusiasm just so good , keep this up :)
AY! PROLOGY, thank you for that. Its much appreciated! I try to keep it up, even when I am extremely tired from work, and am in zombie mode. With a lot of hard work and a bit of luck, maybe YouTube will be the job that keeps me awake for long hours! HA! Hey, I would rather be at the bottom of the ladder for a job I would love rather than be climbing the ladder to a job I hate! Thanks again.

Reactions: Prology

TMAN

Rising User
Jan 11, 2016
Ohio
www.facebook.com
YouTube
So this is gonna sound weird. There is just so much im learning about this at one time! HA! I know how many subs I have, but i see everyone has their channel subs represented at the bottom near their channel icon. Can you see mine? BC to me it just says error 0_o[DOUBLEPOST=1452478703][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the freedom forums @TMAN :D
Nuke, you are a scholar and a saint. Thank you! So many nice peeps. I'm blushing!

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
So this is gonna sound weird. There is just so much im learning about this at one time! HA! I know how many subs I have, but i see everyone has their channel subs represented at the bottom near their channel icon. Can you see mine? BC to me it just says error 0_o[DOUBLEPOST=1452478703][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nuke, you are a scholar and a saint. Thank you! So many nice peeps. I'm blushing!
Haha welcome, enjoy your stay :)

Reactions: TMAN

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
PuLse! Thank you so much![DOUBLEPOST=1452478237][/DOUBLEPOST]
AY! PROLOGY, thank you for that. Its much appreciated! I try to keep it up, even when I am extremely tired from work, and am in zombie mode. With a lot of hard work and a bit of luck, maybe YouTube will be the job that keeps me awake for long hours! HA! Hey, I would rather be at the bottom of the ladder for a job I would love rather than be climbing the ladder to a job I hate! Thanks again.

I couldn't agree more dude , keep it up and here is link for channel button :)
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

Reactions: Nuke and TMAN

TMAN

Rising User
Jan 11, 2016
Ohio
www.facebook.com
YouTube
NO problem bro , keep up the good work :)
One other thing...it says i cant post in the youtube promoting/advertising thread. Any idea what i need?
Welcome to the forums (y) (Y). Channel trailer was pretty good, very well out together.
Todger182 thanks so much for the compliment! Yeah it will eventually need updated but it does what i need it to for now haha.