Gaming Hey its me FredRs i am new to freedom!!!

FredRs

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
miami, ok
www.youtube.com
YouTube
fred0044
my names fred. but go by FredRs online haha i am from denver colorado but have lived in oklahoma most of my life. my birthday is march 13th 1992 i am 24 as of right now. working on 25 lol
I happen to come across freedom on youtube. not gunna lie it wasnt a promising video but i decided to give it a shot and see how it goes also this is my first network so yea.... i decided to join the forums to interact with people and to get my name out there, as i am trying to make a career out of this. well clearly i enjoy making videos, but i guess to be more specific i love playing video games. while i enjoy video games i also enjoy a nice hot pocket to munch on while i work on my youtube channel cause i love doing it and i want to make it more than just a hobby witch is also one of my biggest dreams!!!!! the channel i have started is all about runescape so far but who knows i am more than open to making all kinds of different videos!! i try and upload atleast once a weak sometimes more! so feel free to stop by and check it out!!!

Reactions: AFKPlays

SXIFerny5709

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
United States
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! Glad youre enjoying your time here! Right now im just gonna check out that gucci channel of yours so ill BRB! Anyways have fun and good luck on your journey! :D

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
my names fred. but go by FredRs online haha i am from denver colorado but have lived in oklahoma most of my life. my birthday is march 13th 1992 i am 24 as of right now. working on 25 lol
I happen to come across freedom on youtube. not gunna lie it wasnt a promising video but i decided to give it a shot and see how it goes also this is my first network so yea.... i decided to join the forums to interact with people and to get my name out there, as i am trying to make a career out of this. well clearly i enjoy making videos, but i guess to be more specific i love playing video games. while i enjoy video games i also enjoy a nice hot pocket to munch on while i work on my youtube channel cause i love doing it and i want to make it more than just a hobby witch is also one of my biggest dreams!!!!! the channel i have started is all about runescape so far but who knows i am more than open to making all kinds of different videos!! i try and upload atleast once a weak sometimes more! so feel free to stop by and check it out!!!
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! :D, good job with the Runescape videos, I don't know much about the game though :p, keep up the good work! :D

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Sirwin

New User
Oct 14, 2016
YouTube
Hey my name is Stuart. I am one of the owners of Sirwin (Youtube Channel)...I am pretty new and I just recently got accepted by Freedom. I would love to get some tips and help to help my Youtube Channel grow. I just recently came about with a new video called RIP Harambe Song...its pretty cringy

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hey my name is Stuart. I am one of the owners of Sirwin (Youtube Channel)...I am pretty new and I just recently got accepted by Freedom. I would love to get some tips and help to help my Youtube Channel grow. I just recently came about with a new video called RIP Harambe Song...its pretty cringy
Please be sure not to advertise your content in someone else's introduction thread. Any advertisement of your content must be done in the correct sections of the forums otherwise you can face warnings about this. In this case that means via your status updates, in the creations section of the forums, or if you are asking for feedback on it - in the community reviews section

Please not that some of those sections are only accessible if you are a full member of the forums, details of which can be found in the link below - https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

So since your a gamer, wich games are you currently working on?