Community Hey!!!!! Its Captain Pre here..

Captain Pre

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2016
India
YouTube
Hey guys,im prethish from indian..i named myself "Captain pre" and now im doing youtbing as a hobby i upload videos regularly(not really) actually i just dint get the perfect community....but guess wht now im gonna upload regularly!im an gfx artist tooo

Captain Pre

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2016
India
YouTube
I heard Freedom because of the youtuber "Ziovo"...I mean I dint find a good community because I was all confused I dint know wht to do..who to partner with..but freedom has given me an helping hand it now my time to hold thier hand and come up :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom

Your community on YouTube will build overtime buddy ! I see you play Clash Royale and a lot of people are so you can do well on them videos ! it will take time to get noticed but you will get there bro !

what games do you plan to play in the future ?

Reactions: Captain Pre

Captain Pre

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2016
India
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom

Your community on YouTube will build overtime buddy ! I see you play Clash Royale and a lot of people are so you can do well on them videos ! it will take time to get noticed but you will get there bro !

what games do you plan to play in the future ?
Thanks (y) (Y)
I am planning to play some call of duty...Gta...Lol i will play any game i come across im planning to do some free gameplays.! and some events in clash royale

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thanks (y) (Y)
I am planning to play some call of duty...Gta...Lol i will play any game i come across im planning to do some free gameplays.! and some events in clash royale

Dude it sounds sick ! m I do love me some call of duty xD Clash royale is a big game as well so keep playing it xD

have a great day !