Gaming Hey, It would be great if you read ;)

AndrewGWG

New User
Aug 7, 2016
www.freedom.tm
YouTube
Hi, I am a small Youtuber, can you check out my Youtube, Gilded Wing Games. I make a variety of videos and would really like some feedback. I really want to grow as a Youtube gamer, even though that's every young boys' dream, I really want to grow in a community with great content creators. I also really want critic or comments to tell me what I am doing wrong or something I can do better to be a better content creator.

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
(Quote)Youtube gamer even though that's every young boys' dream (Unquote)
I`m 34 and like every1 here that is our dream as well.
I searched your channel up subscribed to your channel ans watched a couple of videos.

The best tip I can give you is "learn from from every video you upload" look for little mistakes you make, u haft to learn along the way watch that video over and over and think of ways to make it better next time. Ive uploaded 45 videos in 3 weeks or so since starting and every video i put up gaining a mass of information to make the next better.

Hope it helps :)

AndrewGWG

New User
Aug 7, 2016
www.freedom.tm
YouTube
(Quote)Youtube gamer even though that's every young boys' dream (Unquote)
I`m 34 and like every1 here that is our dream as well.
I searched your channel up subscribed to your channel ans watched a couple of videos.

The best tip I can give you is "learn from from every video you upload" look for little mistakes you make, u haft to learn along the way watch that video over and over and think of ways to make it better next time. Ive uploaded 45 videos in 3 weeks or so since starting and every video i put up gaining a mass of information to make the next better.

Hope it helps :)
Thanks that really helped!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hi, I am a small Youtuber, can you check out my Youtube, Gilded Wing Games. I make a variety of videos and would really like some feedback. I really want to grow as a Youtube gamer, even though that's every young boys' dream, I really want to grow in a community with great content creators. I also really want critic or comments to tell me what I am doing wrong or something I can do better to be a better content creator.

Welcome to the Family Andrew, Like what Scorpion say not all you-tuber are young, what games do you play and how you found out about Freedom! ?

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I play a variety of games from roblox to CoD. I found about freedom through my friend, and a cant remembered when I partnered but I really like the freedom community

ROBLOX! I remember I play that game alot couple years ago, but how ROBLOX doing anyways past years and thats good you partner with Freedom.