Gaming Hey I'm Simba

Simbaaa

New User
Mar 9, 2016
Your name: Alex Alleyne
(Optional) Where are you from?: Barbados
(Optional) How old are you?: 15
How did you find Freedom!? A friend
What made you join our forums?: I want to meet other creators and hopefully record with them.
What are your hobbies?: Play Games and Sports also fix technology.
What is your favorite food? Pizza, Popeyes and food from a food truck called Ala-Kevroom
Why did you start YouTube? To share my gaming experience with people and to entertain
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? Become an IT Technician
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming
What kind of content do you upload? Gaming
When do you upload?: Once a week but going to upgrade to twice a week.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCST5bc47q7UsFBCIWFCuvWg

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

i really like the way you're in for which really going to take you far along your growth plus your tech experience could add a little bit to your channel in the future , and i think that your channel looks really great for a start ,you got your banner going good and everything , but consider doing the same on your thumbnails by adding custom thumbnails that are attractive to pull people toward your videos , and remember to always improve your work to the better even if you were the best! :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU! :D

Simbaaa

New User
Mar 9, 2016
I need a little help i am trying to finish getting my channel partnered with freedom but i'm not seeing the "Learn More" thing in my dashboard any help?

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
What made you join our forums?: I want to meet other creators and hopefully record with them.
What is your favorite food? Pizza, Popeyes and food from a food truck called Ala-Kevroom
Why did you start YouTube? To share my gaming experience with people and to entertain
Welcome to the forums and I have to agree... pizza is life! :D

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Pizza is hands down, the best way to go about eating great food ^^ I'm in the process of figuring out how to make the best homemade pizza ever :eek:

Meeting other members is ideal here, since you'll be seeing a ton of people posting in the forums. Welcome again to freedom Simbaaa \o/

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, Alex.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on anything, just ask me - I am always (usually) around.

What inspired you to make YouTube videos? : 3

Follow the link below to add your subscriber button, which may attract a larger audience for you.
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

All the best.
Milkbox

Simbaaa

New User
Mar 9, 2016
Hello, Alex.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on anything, just ask me - I am always (usually) around.

What inspired you to make YouTube videos? : 3

Follow the link below to add your subscriber button, which may attract a larger audience for you.
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

All the best.
Milkbox
I always had the thought of making youtube videos to entertain people, and i just said to my self when i got my PS4 i would make YT videos as i'm a funny person and would like to share my gaming experience with people.

NFX.official

New User
Mar 11, 2016
i have connected to freedom but the learn more button is not showing on my youtube dashboard, can anyone help?