Hey! My name is Connor, more commonly know online as Senoji. I'm from the UK & I'm 16 years old!

I found Freedom! via a reference from a friend about a year ago. I joined freedom originally with my old channel that I closed due to quitting for a while due to personal problems, But im getting back into Youtube now. I joined the forums to hopefully meet some new people, maybe even collaborate!

As for hobbies, I of course do YouTube, I also produce house music (not very good, but its fun xP). Favorite foods? anything with sugar x3. I started YouTube to escape some personal problems, its a good relief from the stress xP

My biggest dream would be to do YouTube full time, it would be so cool to be able to do something I enjoy so much as my job!

As for my actual channel; I run a gaming channel, I play games like Battlefield 4, Rocket League, GTA 5 and Farcry 4 (For now anyway). The type of videos I make are Funny Moments, Funtages & Commentarys. I'm starting to experiment a lot more too, A change is always nice! I recently changed my schedule to daily uploads, but this is just a "trial run," I may change back to weekly uploads if my studies get to intense.

If anyone wants to check my channel out, you can click here!
Thanks for reading everyone! c: