• Poll closed .

AcrylicArtPaintings

Rising User
Aug 30, 2017
Arizona
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Hi Everyone!

I'm a mom who loves colors but can't draw (limited stick figures only) so I enjoy trying different techniques with acrylic fluid painting.

I'm originally from Honduras (Central America), came to the U.S. in 2001. My husband and I have 5 children all together. The older three are all gone and married. My 9th grandchild was born last week and I adore all of them. My degree is in Business Management but I stay at home to finish raising my last child (15 years old) while he is in school. I want him to know that if he needs anything, I'll be there for him.

Acrylic pouring has opened doors for me that I never imagined by just having a few hours and an internet connection. I've learned a lot and met new friends worldwide and of all ages. I appreciate their support both in my FB page which I've had for about two months and my brand new YT channel where I share my crazy experiments.

Art has helped me feel better by making a difference not only in my own home but in people's lives as I've helped them get started as well. I look forward to continue making new amazing friends through this forum.

Thanks for taking the time to spend these few minutes with me.

Reactions: Lowe

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi Everyone!

I'm a mom who loves colors but can't draw (limited stick figures only) so I enjoy trying different techniques with acrylic fluid painting.

I'm originally from Honduras (Central America), came to the U.S. in 2001. My husband and I have 5 children all together. The older three are all gone and married. My 9th grandchild was born last week and I adore all of them. My degree is in Business Management but I stay at home to finish raising my last child (15 years old) while he is in school. I want him to know that if he needs anything, I'll be there for him.

Acrylic pouring has opened doors for me that I never imagined by just having a few hours and an internet connection. I've learned a lot and met new friends worldwide and of all ages. I appreciate their support both in my FB page which I've had for about two months and my brand new YT channel where I share my crazy experiments.

Art has helped me feel better by making a difference not only in my own home but in people's lives as I've helped them get started as well. I look forward to continue making new amazing friends through this forum.

Welcome to the Community :)

Reactions: AcrylicArtPaintings

Tourourous

Rising User
Jul 27, 2017
YouTube
Tourourous
Hi Everyone!

Welcome! :)

Reactions: AcrylicArtPaintings

AcrylicArtPaintings

Rising User
Aug 30, 2017
Arizona
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Welcome to the forum's :)
Thank you so much! I've never done forums before so I'm still trying to figure things out.[DOUBLEPOST=1504220103][/DOUBLEPOST]
Very interesting idea for a channel^^ Welcome to the forums.
Thank you VoiaGmer![DOUBLEPOST=1504220142][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you so much Tourourous![DOUBLEPOST=1504220213][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey !!! Welcome To F! Community :DDD
Thank you Lunny! Congrats on the 1K subs! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1504220273][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the Community :)
Thanks TwiligtPrinze![DOUBLEPOST=1504220317][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello and welcome
Thank you so much :)[DOUBLEPOST=1504220370][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome! I will check out your channel :eek:
Thank you so very much! I'll check your channel too! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: TwilightPrinze